Pond Boss
Posted By: ymurf Have any of you heard of this stuff? - 06/07/09 10:22 PM
This stuff is suppose to be better than bentonite.It is called pond seal.Not sure if I can post a link but here it is.Sorry if links are prohibited.
http://www.aquablokinfo.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=77&Itemid=171
http://www.prweb.com/releases/PondSeal/AquaBlok/prweb2338304.htm
I clicked on the first link you put up, and to my surprise found one of my own pictures on there site. The picture of the waterless muddy looking pond with a little house in the background. That is my picture took from my website of a pond we put a man made liner in to fix. I just wanted to through that out there because it is my picture. As for the product I don't know much about it.
 Originally Posted By: kramerode
I clicked on the first link you put up, and to my surprise found one of my own pictures on there site. The picture of the waterless muddy looking pond with a little house in the background. That is my picture took from my website of a pond we put a man made liner in to fix. I just wanted to through that out there because it is my picture. As for the product I don't know much about it.

Interesting Kramerode, I see what you mean the front page of the website above has a cropped version of the photo on your "Pond Liner" tab in your website.

I don't know anything about the products, hopefully one of the experts will weigh in.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Have any of you heard of this stuff? - 06/08/09 09:11 PM
 Originally Posted By: kramerode

Did you ask them where your Royalties check is yet?
I'm sure my check is lost in the mail.
Posted By: otto Re: Have any of you heard of this stuff? - 06/09/09 10:23 AM
Will have some pondseal delivered in a few days and will keep you posted. Keep your fingers crossed or should I say hands folded.
Posted By: ymurf Re: Have any of you heard of this stuff? - 06/09/09 10:42 AM
Keep us posted.How much does the pond seal cost?
Posted By: otto Re: Have any of you heard of this stuff? - 06/11/09 10:09 AM
ok
© Pond Boss Forum