Pond Boss
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Got a question for you Internet experts - 12/27/07 04:05 AM
I've been part of a poltical forum called Whistlestoppers for several years now but haven't been able to get it to come up on the computer for at least a week now. I assume the server is down as I've tried to access it through the backdoor and several other ways with no luck. I did find an email contact but it keeps coming back undeliverable.

Anyway I can tell what has happened, as in server temporarily down, site owner decided to pull the plug, or what? I have no email contacts for any of the other participants. There was no warning -- one day it was no longer assessible.

Sure hope the government didn't shut it down as there was some controversial stuff posted. Some things that even may have been classified. \:o \:\)
Cecil,

You can find phone/mail contact info here:

Ken

Edit: Cecil,
The info above was incorrect. This is it here:

Quote:
Registrant:
R Nathan
PO Box 711
Brooklyn, New York 11209
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: WHISTLESTOPPER.COM
Created on: 23-Sep-03
Expires on: 23-Sep-09
Last Updated on: 22-Sep-07

Administrative Contact:
Nathan, R support@whistlestopper.com
PO Box 711
Brooklyn, New York 11209
United States
Fax --

Technical Contact:
Nathan, R support@whistlestopper.com
PO Box 711
Brooklyn, New York 11209
United States
Fax --

I guess he wants to be anonymous if his phone number is 555-1212.

Ken

uh oh.... classified?? Better keep one eye out for the black helicopters with no numbers on them.......
That's not your Alien Abduction Forum, is it, Cecil? \:o
 Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus
That's not your Alien Abduction Forum, is it, Cecil? \:o

Riiiiiight! \:D

Thanks for the help Theo. The wife actually found that contact info for me last night, but the email kept bouncing back. No worries though as the site is up and running again today with no explanation yet. At least I was not the only one upset it was gone.

Gotta go. Got a space ship right to Alpha Centauri to catch. I won't be gone long though at Warp 10. \:\)
© Pond Boss Forum