Pond Boss
Posted By: Bruce Condello Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/06/07 03:14 AM
We're lucky to have you on the forum. Your insight and hands-on knowledge help us all immensely.

Hope you've had a great day.
Posted By: Brettski Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/06/07 03:34 AM
CB1 is how many?
Happy B-day perca-master!
Posted By: bobad Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/06/07 12:01 PM
Happy birthday Cecil! \:\) \:\(
Posted By: TOM G Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/06/07 12:30 PM
Take the day off...with pay of coarse
Happy birthday
Posted By: heybud Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/06/07 01:12 PM
Cecil, Have a happy, you da man. I think you must be gaining on me by now.
Posted By: Sue Cruz Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/06/07 01:30 PM
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Cecil, Happy Birthday to you!!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/06/07 01:36 PM
Ah yes, a birthday for Cecil....29 is such an innocent age!

Have a cold one on me, Cecil!
Posted By: ewest Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/06/07 02:15 PM
Take time to enjoy the day as the gift given to you and by you to us. Thanks for being you and sharing with us ! \:\)
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/06/07 04:27 PM
Happy B-Day, Cecil. You're always ready to help when asked.

("I'm coming, Beany boy!")
Posted By: Shorty Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/06/07 04:50 PM
Happy Birthday Cecil! \:\)
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/07/07 02:23 AM
It is Cecil's Day. Good luck on the next 365.

Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/07/07 07:02 PM
happy birthday ..a lil late
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/08/07 03:14 PM
Another belated happy birthday. I was able to log on today so I wanted to make a post while I could!
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/16/07 05:51 PM
Guys and Gals I just noticed this. Much appreciated. I can't believe I'm a big 50 now. I remember when I turned 13 and I wondered if it was going to be an unlucky year. LOL Seems like yesterday.

So Theo you're old enough to remember the cartoon Beany and Cecil? Or was it reruns? When my twin brother wasn't around I got asked more than once "Hey where's Beany?"
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/16/07 11:39 PM
I've never seen frame one of Beany and Cecil, but back when I was in the music business I worked with a drummer ("Men are from Mars, women are from Venus. Drummers are from Pluto.") who frequently contributed Beany and Cecil impersonations to post gig/practice bull sessions.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/17/07 04:01 AM
Theo,

You were in the music business? What did you do? I was a lead singer in a garage band when I was in college up in Michigan. Also wasted at least 10 years of my life playing and learning everything I could on my guitar. Should have made something of myself. LOL
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/17/07 01:25 PM
You make me feel good, Cecil - I only wasted 3 years.

I was a Sound Engineer and Lighting Technician. IMHO I was pretty good at running a mixer, competent at lighting, and a complete failure at tolerating that rarest of musicians, the Prima Donna with ego problems and a serious need for psychoanalysis. I only met 3 of these guys in 3 years; for some reason they all played guitar. ;\)
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Happy Birthday Cecil! - 12/17/07 01:37 PM
Yeah it really goes to their heads. I experienced a little of that in the garage band. Girls that wouldn't give me the time of day before, were now swooning over me. Amazing how shallow some women are. \:\) \:\) \:\)
© Pond Boss Forum