HBD, Brian!!
Posted By: Tbar Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/03/22 02:58 PM
Happy Birthday Brian...!!!
Posted By: Pat Williamson Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/03/22 05:24 PM
Happy Birthday Brian
Posted By: Zep Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/03/22 06:39 PM
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Snipe Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/03/22 07:02 PM
Happy Birthday Brian! Keep the dirty side down my friend.
Posted By: FishinRod Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/03/22 10:44 PM
Happy Birthday, Highflyer!

Hopefully, the drone delivering your cake will not encounter any serious headwinds.
Posted By: RStringer Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/04/22 12:21 AM
Happy Birthday 2ya
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/04/22 01:50 AM
Have a great birthday and may all your above ground time be safe and secure.
Posted By: Flame Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/04/22 12:24 PM
Happy birthday Brian!! Look forward to having a party at your place sometime again! hah!
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/04/22 01:02 PM
HB Brian
Posted By: highflyer Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/04/22 04:00 PM
Thank you everyone.

I have been very busy lately. We have been working on the farm playing with the solar stuff, our forest, and our ponds and fish. Family and friends are always welcome.

I worked with the good people at Outdoor Water Supplies on a solar powered battery backed up aeration system for over a year and a half now and I have to say it exceeded the requirements, a lot. I owe you all a writeup on that project. It is mostly done, so look forward to it soon here on the forums.

Other projects include upgrades to the solar setup and testing new charge controllers and inverters and one of my windmills is flying. We have a few new trails and are getting ready to build our retirement home.

Tilapitopia grew more fish weight than I thought. Right now I am working on a parasite issue with the help of Todd Overton. It looks like we got it under control with his help. Yet again, Todd went out of his way to help out. Speaks highly of him yet again. Thank you Todd.

We used two of our brood ponds for Tilapia this year and grew way too many fish, so the big pond got extras! We are well stocked for our over-winter projects.

As I turn another year older, I reflect on all the good and all the losses. I have had to bury a few friends way too early. I have seen the joy of new achievements and heartache of friends receiving really bad news. It has been quite a year. I understand as we all get older these things are going to happen, it is part of life. There are going to be ebbs and flows. I refuse to miss the dance.

All in all, I am so blessed it is humbling. I continue to look for the opportunities to improve and leave this place just a little better than I found it. It is work, but it is worth it!

This year is going to be another full year. As we prepare, I see a mountain of projects, but what's new? I expect great successes and a few failures, you can't win them all. I hope to spend a bit more time with family and friends holding an adult beverage and or a burger. Covid changed things, it time to get back to normal. I'll do my part, and encourage other. It is what I do.

Again, thank you all for the well wishes. I look forward to many more years of them!
Posted By: ewest Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/05/22 04:22 PM
Thanks for the update !

Sorry I am late to the good wishes - anyway

[Linked Image from i26.photobucket.com]

So true -- "seize the day"
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Happy Birthday Highflyer! - 12/07/22 06:49 AM
HBD Brian!
© Pond Boss Forum