Pond Boss
Posted By: Bill Cody Kelly Duffie Pond Plant Guru's Birthday - 02/15/22 02:53 AM
Mr. Kelly - Have a big old fashioned great Texas Birthday.
Guru - Guru is one who is endowed with the power of furnishing arguments pro and con, of understanding questions and remembers them. They possess tranquility, self-control, compassion and a desire to help others, knows the subject and is established in that knowledge. The Guru’s sole aim is to help others and a desire to impart the knowledge.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Kelly Duffie Pond Plant Guru's Birthday - 02/15/22 04:32 AM
HBD, Kelly!!!
Happy Birthday 2ya
Originally Posted by Bill Cody
Mr. Kelly - Have a big old fashioned great Texas Birthday.
Guru - Guru is one who is endowed with the power of furnishing arguments pro and con, of understanding questions and remembers them. They possess tranquility, self-control, compassion and a desire to help others, knows the subject and is established in that knowledge. The Guru’s sole aim is to help others and a desire to impart the knowledge.
That makes him the Guru's Guru.
Posted By: ewest Re: Kelly Duffie Pond Plant Guru's Birthday - 02/15/22 05:02 PM
Happy Birthday Kelly !!!

[Linked Image from i26.photobucket.com]
Yeah what he said
Where you been Kelly? Weez miss you
Thanks Bill Cody, et al, although I'm a tad late to my party.
Life's been busy. My aquatic spray-rig sideline "business" has consumed much of my spare time; plus, I found myself overly involved in some other social media platforms - although the pay is the same there. laugh I've also kept busy with drone-recon and pond-property photography. A drone offers an entirely different perspective of water bodies.
Veg-mgmt treatments are well underway in Texas. I just executed a repeat today of this 2019 treatment. Big lake, with a recurring hydrilla issue!
I've missed interacting with you guys - and the occasional gal - but hope to check in more often in the future.
HBD macrophyte master!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Kelly Duffie Pond Plant Guru's Birthday - 05/13/22 01:56 PM
HBD, Kelly!!
Posted By: esshup Re: Kelly Duffie Pond Plant Guru's Birthday - 05/13/22 07:59 PM
Hey Kelly, glad to see you back! Happy belated Birthday!

How wide/long is the flat bottom boat?
Thanks!
It a 1652 Alumacraft, with a 25Yam4.
Serves multiple purposes (see attachment). grin

Attached picture Jon-YakSM1970kd.jpg
Posted By: esshup Re: Kelly Duffie Pond Plant Guru's Birthday - 05/14/22 04:48 AM
Thanks Kelly!!
© Pond Boss Forum