Pond Boss
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Happy Birthday, Tony! - 04/21/21 08:40 PM
Hey buddy hope you have a great day, Spark! Hope you had a great Maple Syrup haul this season. Morels are coming!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Happy Birthday, Tony! - 04/21/21 08:48 PM
Mr Elevator Repairman - Make this a good birthday.
Posted By: 4CornersPuddle Re: Happy Birthday, Tony! - 04/21/21 09:26 PM
Happy Birthday HBG guy!
Also hoping you had or are having a wonderful syrup season. And, that you haven't let all your small engine skills atrophy.
Posted By: highflyer Re: Happy Birthday, Tony! - 04/21/21 11:16 PM
Tony,

Hope it is a great birthday!

Hope your syrup came out well and your fish are doing great.
Posted By: esshup Re: Happy Birthday, Tony! - 04/21/21 11:25 PM
Happy Birthday Tony!
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Happy Birthday, Tony! - 04/21/21 11:58 PM
HB Tony, I hope you're having a great one.
Posted By: RStringer Re: Happy Birthday, Tony! - 04/22/21 12:49 AM
Happy birthday sparky!!!
Posted By: Bobbss Re: Happy Birthday, Tony! - 04/22/21 04:29 AM
Happy Birthday!
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Happy Birthday, Tony! - 04/22/21 11:13 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the well wishes! Hope you all are doing well during these strange times. The Livingston clan continues to plug along, all of us safe, secure, and happy. The ponds are doing well, could use a little more intervention by myself in the form of weed control, but that's ok. The job is going great also. I must be getting old sure enough, as I watch my apprentice doing all the things I did just a few years ago and I shake my head. "Watch the procedure, do the procedure, teach the procedure"... where does the time go.
Maple syrup has become another area of reflection for me. From boiling outside in a serving pan over an open fire, to our new-this-year, state of the art stainless evaporator with forced air draft. From hanging buckets on trees to having thousands of feet of blue tubing running through the woods. From the soul satisfying drip drip drip of sap into a bucket, to the whine of mechanical pumps providing 25" of vacuum. From having one kind of maple syrup to providing seven varieties. Now we're just about ready to pull the trigger on a new sawmill, with plans to build a bigger, post and beam sugar house with lumber from our own trees. It's crazy to think about, but life is good in Freedom, and we are fortunate to be the caretakers of this special place for a spell. No complaints.

TJ.. hope your morel season is a great one! Haven't had very good luck this year, walked to the equator and back a few days ago and only picked three.. terrible!

That's about it guys, thanks again for thinking about me. Stay well, and remember to take a walk now and then around your ponds when you're not wearing your "project glasses". It's good for you.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Happy Birthday, Tony! - 04/23/21 06:05 PM
Dang, missed it Happy birthday Tony
© Pond Boss Forum