Pond Boss
Posted By: FireIsHot Happy BD Cat - 10/15/20 12:56 PM
Ken, i hope you and Mrs Catmando are doing well, and having a great day.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Happy BD Cat - 10/15/20 02:00 PM
How many Ken?
Posted By: highflyer Re: Happy BD Cat - 10/15/20 02:15 PM
Happy Birthday Ken, It looks like a beautiful day on the cost. Hope the leaves are starting to turn for added beauty.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Happy BD Cat - 10/15/20 03:02 PM
Happy Birthday!

"If I ever get out of here ..."
Posted By: RStringer Re: Happy BD Cat - 10/15/20 04:53 PM
Happy Birthday to ya !!!!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Happy BD Cat - 10/17/20 01:08 AM
Ken - Have one of those good old fashioned birthdays..
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Happy BD Cat - 10/17/20 11:28 AM
I want to thank my friends who checked in to give me a "happy birthday" recognition.

Lynda and I really miss having had multiple get-together events over multiple years with Pond Boss friends, whether at LL2, "Catmandoo Estates" (tongue in cheek ), and many other friend's places, including all of the the Pond Boss conferences. I miss wonderful get-togethers at our place, or at places places where some of my crazy friends might put something like a monster snapping turtle in Sunil's outhouse.

I've never belonged to a more wonderful, friendly and helpful group of people. I really miss the gatherings we had, like going fishing together in places like the King Fisher Society, Lake Erie, and so many more.

About year we e sold our beloved WV mountain home (Catmandoo Estates) after more than than two years of trying . We sold our 40+ year Oak Island, NC beach home about this time last year after three years in a row of getting chased out by one or more hurricanes.

Living in town just isn't the same. I can't just out and pee in the yard around here.

The day before my birthday we got a call that our kitchen remodelers would arrive about 7:30 the next morning. We've been waiting for them for months. That put us into a frenzy. They came rather unprepared, so I spent the day running errands for them. We fired them as of last evening.

Anyway life is good. I had planned a leisurely day fishing, but the contractors kind of screwed that up. I got a new Garmin fish finder for my birthday, and really wanted to try it out.

Take care.

And Dave D, I'm still younger than you. Only 73.
Posted By: esshup Re: Happy BD Cat - 10/17/20 11:46 AM
Ken, Happy Birthday!!! I miss you guys!
© Pond Boss Forum