Pond Boss
Posted By: Snipe PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 01/29/20 12:54 AM
I want to say thank you, publicly, to Mr. Bob Lusk for the help in writing the article in the Jan-Feb 2020 issue of PondBoss.
It has already shown there are readers of the magazine in places other than just members here as I've had a couple of calls about the article.
Mr. Bill Cody was also involved as a 3rd party view to Bounce the editing off of, so Thanks to you also Bill.
I really enjoy being a part of this family, been very educational for me and I hope to continue to be able to contribute something useable to this group in the future.
Thank you Mr. Lusk and PondBoss!
Posted By: RStringer Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 01/29/20 02:39 AM
This is a pretty cool article. Snipe thank you for putting the time in for another resource for everyone. It's people like you that make fishing more enjoyable for people like me.
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 01/29/20 03:53 AM
I truly think this is one of the best articles we've ever published. Highly informative, entertaining, and great photo support. Well done!
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 01/29/20 07:48 AM
Great article well done I learned a lot.
Posted By: anthropic Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 01/30/20 06:00 AM
I'm not gonna try hatching wae any time soon, but still enjoyed learning. Good article!
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 01/30/20 11:42 AM
Fish Squeezing uber alles!
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 01/30/20 08:00 PM
Don't you mess with President Brown!
Posted By: Sunil Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 01/31/20 01:08 PM
Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus

You rarely post these days, and this is what you come up with???
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 01/31/20 04:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Sunil

I was attempting to convey the fact that I had enjoyed the article.

Life is not all mouth gapes and freeze-died krill, Little Brother.
Posted By: Sunil Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 01/31/20 08:01 PM

I was attempting to convey the fact that I had enjoyed the article.

Life is not all mouth gapes and freeze-died krill, Little Brother.

Well, you need to try harder then.
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/01/20 12:59 AM
The Mods are harsh with each other!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/01/20 01:01 AM
Lusk says
Quote:
I truly think this is one of the best articles we've ever published. Highly informative, entertaining, and great photo support. Well done!

Well - this then should be the new standard format for how to put articles together. Educational, informative, and interesting, with ample pictures, plus maybe an occasional bit of humor or levity.
Posted By: ewest Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/02/20 03:24 PM
Fight like brothers !!

Great article and I thought T's comment was funny.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/03/20 11:34 AM
Originally Posted By: ewest
Fight like brothers !!

What fight? Anytime he doesn't call me a freak, I feel like I'm getting a hug.
Posted By: Sunil Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/03/20 01:10 PM
"Freak" is sometimes good.....and sometimes bad; real bad (especially when referring to Brettski...or TJ).
Fight like brothers? That’s ok but don’t let it deteriorate to fighting like sisters.
Posted By: snrub Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/04/20 11:15 AM
Now that is just a sexist remark Dave.

I like it.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/04/20 08:05 PM
IIRC I've seen Sunil brawl in a floating tavern on Lake Erie after a long day of WE trolling and more than a few cocktails: open palm windmill with his eyes shut tightly hoping it would all end, for better or worse, ASAP. A guy just can't "un-see" something like that, nor can one make it up. Just ask Al for confirmation - he helped me fish Sunil out of said Lake Erie when it was all said and done, at least that's the way I remember it going down.
Posted By: Sunil Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/05/20 12:59 PM
"I have no recollection of that, Senator."
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/06/20 08:04 PM

Switzerland comes to mind.

Attached picture bart-simpson-generator.jpg
Posted By: Sunil Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/07/20 06:33 PM
Listen, Dreamboat Annie. You were there, and clearly know that you had to go and remove TJ from the fish cleaning operation shack 'cause he was hitting on the one-legged girl with removable teeth.
Posted By: Sock Puppet Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/07/20 07:14 PM
... you had to go and remove TJ from the fish cleaning operation shack 'cause he was hitting on the one-legged girl with removable teeth.

Freak.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: PB article on Hatching WAE in Kansas - 02/17/20 06:04 AM
Originally Posted By: Sock Puppet
... you had to go and remove TJ from the fish cleaning operation shack 'cause he was hitting on the one-legged girl with removable teeth.

Freak.

Damn you Sock Puppet - oh, and happy birthday!
© Pond Boss Forum