Pond Boss
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Bluegiller_Killer I'M BACK LADIES.. - 09/09/16 03:05 AM
been along time friend and foes.. Almost 2 year hiatus just got fed up with the drama and nonsense so figured I'd just get away from it awhile.. Hope some of them have done the same or have been straightened out I know we've lost some greats in my absence but a heads up on what I've missed privately or on this thread I don't care. but I'd really like to hear from some of you guys. I can't remember many of the screen names but Tony, Greg grimes, Nate TJ, shup, my man Rainman I'm missing so many it's pitiful I know lol.

My pond had a major major kill bout middle of last year I'd say around the 85-95% kill..

so it's not being fed or aerated now just waiting for the rain to stop so I can pump it down to like a 3rd of its size and and do some digging out..and touching up then possibly just kill what's left and start knew I will seine test the 1/3 first to see if anything for breeding stock..

Anyways Miss ya guys.. alot going on in my life to but that's all for another time lol
Welcome back Bluegillerkiller. Tho I never said so in the past I've enjoyed your posts.
Two years is a long time to be gone, for sure. Hmmm; two years ago I put my first BGs in to my old pond. Now I'm killing a few myself. Sure taste good. LOL
Posted By: Rainman Re: Bluegiller_Killer I'M BACK LADIES.. - 09/09/16 04:07 AM
Welcome back Nick! We'd wondered where you drifted off to!
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Bluegiller_Killer I'M BACK LADIES.. - 09/09/16 12:30 PM
Whaaaat....you been gone?
Posted By: canyoncreek Re: Bluegiller_Killer I'M BACK LADIES.. - 09/09/16 01:11 PM
Welcome back! Hopefully some of the other legends from this site will come back too.

What caused your significant kill?
Posted By: RC51 Re: Bluegiller_Killer I'M BACK LADIES.. - 09/09/16 03:12 PM
Hey BK welcome back man! Good to hear from ya!! Sorry about your fish kill tho.... That sucks!! Keep us posted on what you do to that pond!

RC
Posted By: Bing Re: Bluegiller_Killer I'M BACK LADIES.. - 09/10/16 01:54 AM
Welcome back BGK. I followed some of your life adventures on another social media site. You do lead an interesting life. Glad to see you are back in the swing of things and doing pond stuff.

I even missed your posts of your garden adventures.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Bluegiller_Killer I'M BACK LADIES.. - 09/11/16 12:31 AM
Yo bgk! Welcome back amigo.
Sorry about your kill, what happened?
Posted By: ewest Re: Bluegiller_Killer I'M BACK LADIES.. - 09/12/16 02:36 PM
Welcome home BGK !!! Glad you are well.
Sorry got alot going on.. I'll get a full update in tonight for all you guys..

pond drain and rebuild coming soon..
Posted By: Bing Re: Bluegiller_Killer I'M BACK LADIES.. - 10/24/16 11:53 PM
How is the bow & arrow deer season going for you ?
© Pond Boss Forum