Pond Boss
Posted By: Dwight Christmas Card - 12/13/15 08:36 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Bremer family!

And Dwight & Gail, too.
Posted By: RAH Re: Christmas Card - 12/13/15 08:39 PM
Happy Holidays from us too!
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Christmas Card - 12/14/15 11:48 AM
Back Atcha Dwight. Merry XMAS to the cats and their servants.
Posted By: ewest Re: Christmas Card - 12/14/15 07:34 PM
Happy Holidays Dwight , Gail and furry friends and everyone else as well.

Dwight - how about names to go with the 4 felines ?
Posted By: Dwight Re: Christmas Card - 12/14/15 07:55 PM
Originally Posted By: ewest
Dwight - how about names to go with the 4 felines ?

From upper left clockwise; Zeke, Zoey, Grayson, Steve. Zeke and Zoey are house cats and the other two are office cats. None of them have any tough duty of any kind.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Christmas Card - 12/14/15 09:19 PM
I'm still on the lookout for mine in the mailbox - hope you remembered candy canes for the kids this year. THREE kids, btw.
Posted By: Dwight Re: Christmas Card - 12/16/15 10:56 PM
On the way. I hope they like the horehound drops because we ran out of M&Ms in green and red. Here is a recipe in case you want to make some.

Recipe
Posted By: JKB Re: Christmas Card - 12/17/15 12:52 AM
Happy Holidays!!

Ahhh Choooo! wink
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Christmas Card - 12/17/15 03:16 AM
Same as Dave's nickname in college, what are the odds? Few Shiner Bocks around the campfire and you can get him to relate a few ditties of his glory years - amazing he's alive and a free man.
Posted By: Dwight Re: Christmas Card - 12/19/15 08:26 PM
His nickname was "horehound drop", "horehound" or "drop"?
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Christmas Card - 12/20/15 12:50 AM
THE Horehound.
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Christmas Card - 12/20/15 01:57 PM
TJ, I bet DD1 still has a pair of 70's big heeled shoes stashed somewhere in his shop.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Christmas Card - 12/21/15 04:59 AM
White loafers to match his white belt. It took a while, but those belts are finally back in style.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Christmas Card - 12/21/15 11:31 AM
Nope, the free and easy times for me were the early 60's. Damned fortunate that I was able to stay free. Actually I didn't always stay unfettered. I got invited on multiple occasions to enjoy overnight accommodations, thanks to the constabulary, throughout Texas and Mexico. Then there were overnight stays in Alabama and New Mexico. Mix malt and hops with a curious, somewhat pugnacious, nature and I sometimes didn't have to pay for a motel room. I tried marijuana once and couldn't see that it had an edge over Budweiser so have always left it alone. I had itchy feet and a perennial hangover. How did I live through it?
Posted By: Dwight Re: Christmas Card - 12/22/15 08:48 PM
Well, at least your true pugnacious self survived the golden overhanging haze.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Christmas Card - 12/22/15 11:49 PM
It took some time to make a gentleman and scholar out of me.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Christmas Card - 12/23/15 12:36 AM
Once a hound...
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Christmas Card - 12/23/15 03:22 AM
And to think this started off with a Merry Christmas and Happy New yr.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Christmas Card - 12/23/15 05:51 AM
Leave it to me to spoil a wholesome moment.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Christmas Card - 12/23/15 01:19 PM
The lead singer of the Bad Brains is nicknamed "HR."

"HR" stands for Hunting Rod.

Sounds like that could work for Guv.
Posted By: JKB Re: Christmas Card - 12/25/15 04:45 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Nope, the free and easy times for me were the early 60's. Damned fortunate that I was able to stay free. Actually I didn't always stay unfettered. I got invited on multiple occasions to enjoy overnight accommodations, thanks to the constabulary, throughout Texas and Mexico. Then there were overnight stays in Alabama and New Mexico. Mix malt and hops with a curious, somewhat pugnacious, nature and I sometimes didn't have to pay for a motel room. I tried marijuana once and couldn't see that it had an edge over Budweiser so have always left it alone. I had itchy feet and a perennial hangover. How did I live through it?

I can totally understand that Dave. Sometimes I reflect back and wonder why I am still alive. Should have been dead many times over, but guess I got one heck of a guardian angle.
© Pond Boss Forum