Pond Boss
Posted By: CJBS2003 I hope you all are well... - 10/11/15 03:43 AM
I haven't been on PB much lately as some of you may have noticed, or maybe not... HAHA

I do try to at least check my PM's when I can and see how the many wonderful people on here are doing. My two girls keep me busy along with the rest of my family and work has me working a lot of overtime and extra duties. Get out there and enjoy this beautiful fall weather!

I hope you all are doing well. Take care!
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: I hope you all are well... - 10/11/15 03:49 AM
Beautiful precious girls Travis! Glad to hear from you.
Posted By: Bill D. Re: I hope you all are well... - 10/11/15 12:24 PM
Happy to hear from you. You have been missed. I just sent a PM to one of the mods last week asking if he had heard from you. Great to hear all is well. Great looking ladies you have there!
Posted By: sprkplug Re: I hope you all are well... - 10/11/15 12:40 PM
Great to hear from you Travis!! Was wondering where you were. Awesome pic of you and the girls!
Posted By: Sunil Re: I hope you all are well... - 10/11/15 02:05 PM
Beautiful young ladies, CJ!!!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: I hope you all are well... - 10/11/15 08:09 PM
Thanks for the update. Both girls will be extra special when holding fish poles with smiles of what they caught. Check in with us whenever you get some time.
Posted By: JKB Re: I hope you all are well... - 10/11/15 09:53 PM
A couple of real Gem's you have CJ. You can see it in their eyes, and yours as well... so don't let work consume too much of your time from your family you started. Your family is the very most important blessing you have in your care right now, and that is for life. I am sure everyone is in very good hands with you.

Take care, and God bless.
© Pond Boss Forum