Pond Boss
Posted By: Tan Happy Days - 03/13/14 09:16 PM
I had my first Mule ride of 2014. Helped the man with some outside stuff. Winter, while interesting on some level is basically a bore.

Posted By: Zeke Re: Happy Days - 03/13/14 10:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Tan
I had my first Mule ride of 2014. Helped the man with some outside stuff. Winter, while interesting on some level is basically a bore.

Wow Tan! That does look like fun!!

How are you doing, man? Haven't seen you since our last vacation at the Cat Hotel in Luverne.

Zoey is still a pain. I did teach her about respect so she is more normal than before. I think the black fixed female is better than the un-fixed ones, but only marginally.

Dozing......
Posted By: Zoey Re: Happy Days - 03/13/14 10:52 PM
Originally Posted By: Zeke

Wow Tan! That does look like fun!!

How are you doing, man? Haven't seen you since our last vacation at the Cat Hotel in Luverne.

Zoey is still a pain. I did teach her about respect so she is more normal than before. I think the black fixed female is better than the un-fixed ones, but only marginally.

Dozing......

Respect means, I get out of his way because I don't want to be crushed by that gross bod of his.

The worst thing about males of any color that are fixed is the ego remains, but not much else.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Happy Days - 03/14/14 01:09 AM
We might have lost Dwight this time....
Posted By: Shawn Banks Re: Happy Days - 03/15/14 12:10 AM
Yeah......he's gone for sure. He was a good man. I judge him not as a man can only withstand so many brutal northern winters. RIP Dwight.
© Pond Boss Forum