Pond Boss
Posted By: Bing Log in issues - 02/17/14 12:43 AM
Once again I keep getting logged out, sometimes immediately after I log in. Also, the password I have used since day one did not work. Had to get a temporary login just to post this.

I usually get logged out as soon as I try to look at a topic.
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 01:11 AM
Fred,

If you haven't already done so, I'll move this up the chain. I have the same issue, whether in MS Windows or on my Android devices. It doesn't seem to matter what browser I'm using.

Ken
Posted By: esshup Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 02:25 AM
Have you cleared out your temp internet folder lately?
Posted By: Sunil Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 03:07 AM
I've noted that, in addition to getting logged out every week, or other week or so, my settings/preferences seem to reset also.

Specifically, the option to be notified via email when I get a PM gets reset to "No."
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 03:15 AM
As far as I know, I'll say yes. I ran the AVG cleaner on my tablet (which I'm using now) last night. Recently, I almost always have to relog into Pond Boss when I close and the re-open the browser.

I wrote the note above on my Windows 8 machine. I can't say for sure when I last checked it, but the history and cache should be automatically emptied each time I close the browser. I'll double check. I also run CCleaner on that machine a few times a week.

Maybe something got reset in my forum settings that I'm not seeing since the upgrade. I'm not having this problem on other forums where I'm set to "remember" that I'm a logged in member -- except after a purge of my cache and history.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 03:18 AM
No issues here.
Posted By: ewest Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 03:27 AM
No log in issues here but it does not want to remember me on auto.
Posted By: esshup Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 03:35 AM
I only have to log back in if the computer is shut down without going thru the shutdown process (like a power outage or a hard reset because it froze - a ram problem that I had). On a ProBoards forum, it never remembers me even tho all the correct boxes are checked.
Posted By: John Wann Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 04:41 AM
My prob I believe started after forum update. The iOS does not agree with its password sign in. Who with problems is using iOS and who is using PC?
Posted By: Tums Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 05:07 AM
I have been having issues with this as well for alittle while now. I even started to call IT to chech my machine about it in the office last week. Never did because PB was the only place i was having that problem.
Posted By: hang_loose Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 06:58 AM
Same problem here. I've had to re-log in 4 times in the last two days. And I was blaming my wife for it!!! So whats going on???
Posted By: Sherrie- Re: Log in issues - 02/17/14 04:10 PM
It's a cookie handling problem that UBB (our forum provider) needs to repair. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
© Pond Boss Forum