Pond Boss
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 What's really going on in North Korea - 04/13/13 04:35 PM

Mods if this is inappropriate please feel free to delete. I thought it was kind of funny myself.
Hahahaha!
This photo would make more sense if his generals displayed any logical intelligence; but still funny!
Btw: This is a great example of an easily detectable photo-shop effort. Note the random background in the first image; and the patterned background in the second image. The pattern comes from replicating (clone-painting) the original background over the generals - effective removing them from the image. I keep looking for these tell-tale signs in Bruce's BG images, but haven't detected any - yet! smile
Posted By: Zep Re: What's really going on in North Korea - 04/13/13 11:01 PM
North Korea Missile Launch!

Posted By: JKB Re: What's really going on in North Korea - 04/14/13 12:24 AM
laugh

Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: What's really going on in North Korea - 04/14/13 12:58 AM
I just hope that if they are crazy enough to shoot a nuclear ICMB at us, we are able to shoot it down. And then promptly turn the Korean peninsula into ash.
Posted By: John Wann Re: What's really going on in North Korea - 04/14/13 01:53 AM
Posted By: John Wann Re: What's really going on in North Korea - 04/14/13 01:54 AM
Is there any North Korean pondmeisters on here?
I like to poke fun at their leadership but don't underestimate a brainwashed military.
Originally Posted By: Jwwann

Are you serious?
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1

Are you serious?

Shirley, you can't be serious?

laugh
Posted By: John Wann Re: What's really going on in North Korea - 04/14/13 12:59 PM
Originally Posted By: roadwarriorsvt
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1

Are you serious?

Shirley, you can't be serious?

laugh

Serious as a beaver on vacation.
Posted By: ewest Re: What's really going on in North Korea - 04/14/13 03:17 PM
None - they are too busy starving to death.
© Pond Boss Forum