Pond Boss
If you see fit, would any of my Pond Boss friends care to vote for my dental office as best in Lincoln, NE?

http://journalstar.upickem.net/engine/Registration.aspx?contestid=82730

You'll have to register, but once you have, you can vote once every day for the next twelve days or so. The effort would be much appreciated.

Bruce
If I get around to it and have nothing better to do I may consider voting..... Just kidding, I been to your place, it ROCKS!!!
LOL. Vote every day. There may be a BIG tube of tooth paste fer ya. laugh
I wanted to vote for you Bruce, but I couldn't find your listing under Korean Massage Parlors. TJ swore you'd be listed there! laugh

I submitted my vote for today and will shoot you another one tomorrow!
We're the best dental office in Lincoln, but probably don't even crack the top five for Korean Massage Parlors.
Voted! And will definitely spread the word. You need more on your plate.
I want to hear about the hygienists before I cast my vote. Pictures would be better.
It has to be the best dental office. I seen a picture of his dessert on Facebook last week. I am sure he had to rebuild his smile before work the next morning.
Any smile looks bad when the teeth are dipped in hot fudge.
I'm all in.

How the h*ll do you get any work done?
I make her keep the mask on. You should see my assistants! LOL
...and my front desk staff...and my office manager....and my business manager!!! Eye candy everywhere!
Done..!
Have you ever put a set of those redneck fake teeth for a new patient to see the reaction. It would be entertaining
I'll donate $25 to Pond Boss if we lose, and I'll donate $50 if we win....heck....I'll donate another $25 to Jesse West Foundation if we win. LOL
The guy that invented those teeth is from around here.. He throws a huge party every year called Billy Bob Fest very fun time.. I heard him give a little speech one night while I was at the party.. He said when he was in dental school after a hard night of binge drinking and partying he had a denture clas the next day half drunk in a denture class and billy bob teeth were born..
Ok I did it - felt like I was requesting top secret clearance - jeezo LJS take it easy on the authentication process - we're voting on the best tacos in Lincoln NE after all!
Got er done...I had some time left in the day after getting back from Chuckee Cheeses tonight...the kids had $41.40 saved up in the change jar, we cashed it in and partied hard!!
Thanks, guys! Keep 'em comin'! Yes, TJ, I know. frown
Taco Inn. Get it every time we're in Lincoln. Four tacos for me please.
Funny...this survey did have best massage parlor category - wish I could have written something in.
In Hangover 2, Stuart says he's going to remain in Bangkok and set up an office called "Dentistry with Happy Ending".
....can I say that?
....probably not.
I see that Yolkie just scheduled an appointment to get his teeth cleaned.
Done deal Bruce. Actually it was done yesterday so I can vote again today. wink
Thanks!!!!!
Now you got to wonder if the competition has a bigger social network than Bruce ??
Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello

To heck wth that. I scheduled a root canal before considering that disinhibition from anesthesia could open me to civil complaints [dental assistant] or gunshot wounds [my wife].
Originally Posted By: esshup
Done deal Bruce. Actually it was done yesterday so I can vote again today. wink

Set up as every 24 hours so I have to wait till tonight.
Weird side note.. I had a crazy dream last night my high school English teacher was my dentist and was pulling my wisdom teeth. (Suppose to of been pulled 2 yrs ago)..
OK, I'm down.
In Hangover 2, Stuart says he's going to remain in Bangkok and set up an office called "Dentistry with Happy Ending".

...reminds me of a joke we had in high school about so-and-so going to the dentist to get a hair cut.
Can I say that??
Voted! Good luck Bruce!!
Thanks, Sue!
Originally Posted By: n8ly
Now you got to wonder if the competition has a bigger social network than Bruce ??

They don't.
Originally Posted By: Bluegillerkiller
Weird side note.. I had a crazy dream last night my high school English teacher was my dentist and was pulling my wisdom teeth. (Suppose to of been pulled 2 yrs ago)..

Was she hot?
Originally Posted By: rmedgar
OK, I'm down.

...reminds me of a joke we had in high school about so-and-so going to the dentist to get a hair cut.
Can I say that??

As far as I'm concerned you can say anything you want.
Originally Posted By: Yolk Sac

To heck wth that. I scheduled a root canal before considering that disinhibition from anesthesia could open me to civil complaints [dental assistant] or gunshot wounds [my wife].

No gas, just diazepam.
Todd L., and I have at least a dozen West Virginia teeth between the two of us. Plus, I'm sure my chickens would lend us a few teeth. Lastly, if we get really desperate, I'm sure we can lure our toothy friend and neighbor Sunil to our side of the border.

However, the last time I was in Lincoln -- where did we go? My Dr. Son, my Dr. DIW, her Dr. (DVM) Father, her Dr. Sister, her Dr. Brother, and their spouses (one a DDS), took us to a place called "Incredible Candies" on our way to the Cold Stone Creamery!

Are you sure you want our references?
Originally Posted By: Bluegillerkiller

Was she hot?

Yes very..
I used several fake names and email addresses to vote. I almost felt spam-like.
Reports coming in that Dwight is now banned from Lincoln, NE.
Originally Posted By: Omaha
Reports coming in that Dwight is now banned from Lincoln, NE.

I could pickup some beers in Omaha, NE. Would that help?
Sources confirm: Dwight's Lincoln ban has been lifted.
Dwight-bot!

On the loose!!

I just voted twice!

Now, the real quesiton, Doctor, is how do you explain the one comment posted on the poll about your "kind and professional Korean dental assistant"?
Originally Posted By: Todd3138

I just voted twice!

Now, the real quesiton, Doctor, is how do you explain the one comment posted on the poll about your "kind and professional Korean dental assistant"?

You need to explain this????!!!??? Where did you see that?
LOL. Vote every day. There may be a BIG tube of tooth paste fer ya. laugh

Didn't I hear that somewhere before? "Vote and vote often?"
At least here, it's legal. smile
Remember everybody who has voted...It's really easy to vote again. And legal!!
I voted everyday now, plus i made a comment! Please send me my tooth care kit in the mail!!
Better yet, I'll fix that big missing area of your central incisor.
At least here, it's legal. smile

And no ID!
if your talking about the big chip in my front right tooth, I simply will not ever get that fixed....
Justin did it.
voted,hopefully my vote goes to the winning candidate this time around smile
....can I say that?

No, you can't say Bangkok.
I use to go to a Dentist where I used to live that was big time bird hunter, It was bad because he would talk to me and all I could do was(ah-ha ah-ha) LOL I really like him though. Nice guy
Bruce, I'll vote for ya if you can fix Punxsutawney Phils buck teeth!! Yeah, I still remember!!
Voted...because I agree...The top dentist/office in Linoln!! It also reminds me to schedule my cleaning before the spring stocking season gets me too busy again!
Originally Posted By: Todd3138

I just voted twice!

You need to explain this????!!!??? Where did you see that?

It was in the comments listed under your practice's heading in the poll. I like the feigned surprise in your post here. Very convincing!!!
Originally Posted By: davatsa
....can I say that?

No, you can't say Bangkok.

Duly noted.
Originally Posted By: Robert-NJ
voted,hopefully my vote goes to the winning candidate this time around smile

Thank you!
Originally Posted By: Bob-O
Bruce, I'll vote for ya if you can fix Punxsutawney Phils buck teeth!! Yeah, I still remember!!

That was one of the absolute, ALL-TIME funniest threads on Pond Boss!! Can you dig up a link to that thread??
Todd! We had a great laugh at the office over lunch today. One of our assistants is Mexican, and another one is really tan, and our hygienist's son complimented us on our great Korean dental assistants. Now it's become a running joke. I should post a picture of her. She's lovely.
When will we know the results?
Love it, Bruce! That's funny that it was an inside job!

By all means - regale us with a staff photo! I think you've sufficiently piqued all our interests! grin

Oh, and another vote just went your way! I don't see a running total anywhere, but have to assume that with the support of the PB Nation, you are out to a commanding lead!
The voting ends in 9 days, so I'm hoping we'll know soon afterwards! Pond Boss coming to my rescue as always.
Here's one of my assistants (The Korean one...LOL)

Here's a few more.

Here's my other Korean dental assistant (center)

Geeze - It must be really hard working with women like that. Focusing on the job at hand would be the problem. Why would one ever want to go fishing unless the help wanted to go along.
I've changed my mind...........When I grow up ...........I want to be a Dentist!
Just went and voted again (Hey, I grew up in Chicago!)

Bruce, do you know the tally so far?
We don't know until the end.
You've got a lot more comments than those other guys - good sign.
If you guys wouldn't mind who've already voted, you can get back on the Lincoln Journal Star site and vote today and tomorrow again. You don't have to reregister. I think you just have to logon and vote for Oceans Dental.

http://journalstar.upickem.net/engine/Welcome.aspx?contestid=51817
i just voted again for the 4th time so you got 4 votes from peoria....
Thanks! Remember if I win I give $50 to PB, and $25 to Jesse West Foundation.

Actually I changed my mind. I'll give the 50/25 win or lose. smile
This is the final weekend.
Bruce said he'd throw in $1 to jesse west per pond boss vote from here on out....
Hope you win Bruce!

I didn't sign up to vote tho.
I probably have several thousand Facebook fans and other such phenomenon, without having any of these accounts.

All of my FedEx and UPS deliveries have issues, and I need to contact the "Manager" with account information.

Apparently, I am on the private wish list of every hot chick on the planet crazy

Stock broker is also going nut's!

It goes on and on and on! crazy crazy crazy

You have my vote, here and now! but it wont help you any in your quest.
I've voted so often that I've decided to run for a seat on the Lincoln city council, come next election.

Sprkplug will be on the ballot......

Uh-oh....is that too political??
Careful...

laugh
Bruce said he'd throw in $1 to jesse west per pond boss vote from here on out....

I have a wad of ones in my kitchen drawer right now, and will match Bruce to 200.00 for JW Foundation per PB vote, as stated by Nate.

Vote now, Vote Often! Keep good records!!!
Bruce, it's on my daily "to do" list. Only 12 comments?
Bruce sucks at marketing, so I tossed in a game changer here to make it a bit more interesting for all.

From Nate's time stamp on his post, till the end. I'll match a buck per vote from PB members to 200.00 for the JW Foundation, if Bruce play's the game.

Are you up to it Bruce?
Originally Posted By: JKB
Bruce sucks at marketing, so I tossed in a game changer here to make it a bit more interesting for all.

From Nate's time stamp on his post, till the end. I'll match a buck per vote from PB members to 200.00 for the JW Foundation, if Bruce play's the game.

Are you up to it Bruce?

Throw a buck in the jar for my vote then.
I voted 4 times...lol

Are you up to it Bruce?

Throw a buck in the jar for my vote then.

One dollar moved to the jar!

Actually, it's a box.

Has to be legal votes tho, so esshup is covered! Sure would suck to send 1 dollar out.

Potential for 400 bucks for JW Foundation. Bruce, that means a buck to you to match!
I haven't voted this many times since the last election!
Originally Posted By: rmedgar
I haven't voted this many times since the last election!

New Rules! (have you heard that before?)
Bruce sucks at marketing

I beg to differ....

Bruce didn't post this by accident!
Bruce sucks at marketing

I beg to differ....

Bruce didn't post this by accident!

You're having hallucinations, again laugh

Kick up a buck Yolk!
i just voted
Originally Posted By: JB
Kick up a buck Yolk!

Done. They haven't posted my comment yet, though.... I think they're looking for the double entendre, but it's an inside joke. Not looking to be banned from the state of Nebraska.
When I left a comment, it took them 24 hr to post it.
Alright, JKB, you owe 2 for me.
Wow!! Ok, I'm in!!!!!
I just cost you a buck, Bruce!!! laugh

Leave a comment when you vote!!!
Left one with each vote......don't worry Bruce, I'm on my best behavior.
Left one with each vote......don't worry Bruce, I'm on my best behavior.

This should be interesting, and entertaining at the same time! laugh
Looks like the Jesse West Foundation's gonna benefit from this one!!!
Done !!! Will add more. I did not put anything in my comment about BG or that famed Dr. FrankenBruce ! laugh

Should I send them this pic ?

Great idea, ewest! They'll love that. smile
Voted again earlier this morning.

Boy, there not to swift at updating comments.
Today's the final day. We'll see what happens. Even if I don't win, it will be nice to write a check to Jesse West Foundation.
No they aren't swift about updating comments. Maybe because the end is near?

Just like Chicago, I voted again today. wink
Voted again [twice] today also.....
No they aren't swift about updating comments. Maybe because the end is near?

Just like Chicago, I voted again today. wink

Last comment was 5 days ago. I know they have to proof read them, but how long does that take???

Chicago has a revolving door policy on voting. Bruce and I would be broke just from one individual that couldn't find their way out laugh

Bruce, let me know where to send the check. I think you won based on comments, but we'll see.
I left a comment a few days ago that never showed up. I left another today...
It looks like voting is done. Just waiting for the results now.
20 comments now. Some are hilarious!
Omaha, can you put up a link to view them? Logging in doesn't bring them up now for me.
http://journalstar.upickem.net/engine/De...=1&sort=#SD

Quote:

Munro Great dental experience. Dr Bruce's assistants have the whitest teeth I've ever come across...
Sun, Feb 24 2013 5:28 PM
1826 Bruce is the best - a true pro !!
Sun, Feb 24 2013 9:45 AM
jkb1 Dr. Bruce is really cool!!!
Sat, Feb 23 2013 8:50 PM
yolk Dr. Concello seems highly trained, his staff is incredible, and the office has the most modern equipment. He has some new kind of headgear that I could barely keep my eyes off of, it really looked state of the art. My daughter liked the pink color, too.
Sat, Feb 23 2013 6:31 PM
albracht Bruce will go out of his way to help you in any way he can. Best dentist ever!! He also has a great staff. Thanks for all you do to accomadate our family
Sat, Feb 23 2013 5:00 PM
thesac Dr. Condello is extremely knowlegeable. In addition, he has very long arms, which I think allows a more advantageous perspective of his work.
Sat, Feb 23 2013 1:07 PM
kayurb My daughters and I drive 5 hours to see Bruce. How many people look forward to going to the Dentist? We do!! Only the best! Everyone is always very friendly and professional.
Sat, Feb 23 2013 11:12 AM
Munro Dr Bruce is very professional, and his staff is First Class!!!
Sat, Feb 23 2013 10:59 AM
Bookdude Dr. Bruce Condello and his staff are the very best! His office is fun and inviting. My kids love going there. He is so gentle with children and adults. He is an experienced and knowledgeable dentist who makes my family and I feel welcome and safe. My Thanks to Dr. Condello and his staff.
Tue, Feb 19 2013 8:53 AM
esshup I love the atmosphere of the office and Dr. Bruce Condello is a very interesting guy to listen to. (I don't do much talking in the dentist office.)
Thu, Feb 14 2013 12:46 PM
RRainman Dr. Bruce and his professional staff are amazing with his patients! His dental expertise/skills are even more amazing!
Thu, Feb 14 2013 10:59 AM
Gavyn Best Dentist in town, and great assistants!
Wed, Feb 13 2013 7:23 PM
Aquaman The staff is so professional!
Wed, Feb 13 2013 6:52 PM
Jawsch Professional and friendly!
Wed, Feb 13 2013 7:15 AM Delete
kmb1408 I love their Korean dental assistant, she is so kind and professional!
Tue, Feb 12 2013 8:19 PM
Jennayfly Bruce is a great guy!
Tue, Feb 12 2013 11:39 AM
slowhand50 Always a very professional, friendly and caring atmosphere. Dr. Condello is an excellent dentist who takes time to listen to any concerns and he always explains any procedures in detail. The entire staff is very friendly and professional. Highly recommended!
Tue, Feb 12 2013 7:21 AM
N8ly Oceans Dental is the cleanest dentist office I have ever seen in my entire life!
Mon, Feb 11 2013 9:55 PM
MichelleM Dr. Bruce Condello is fantastic with both children and adults! State of the art equipment and caring staff.
Mon, Feb 11 2013 9:38 PM
Todd3138 Dr. Bruce Condello is hands down one of the best dentists I know along with being an all around great person!
Mon, Feb 11 2013 7:49 PM

Darn, gotta wait till March 31st for the results. The suspense is killing me!

Suppose they gotta make sure there were no hanging chad viruses or something like that, that could conflict with the true results of the vote laugh

A couple good ones yolk!
I tried to go and vote again today but it was closed out.
I hope there isn't an audit.
Originally Posted By: ewest
I tried to go and vote again today but it was closed out.

Just have to wait then.

Hey Eric, Heard of the Jesse West Foundation on here, but have "zero" clue as what it is all about. Care to fill us in?
JKB take a look at this

http://www.sdstate.edu/nrm/research-endowments/west.cfm

Here is a thread here

http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.ph...true#Post314453

Thanks Eric,

Kinda figured close, but did not know the nuts-n-bolts of it all.

Really cool that you are honoring your father this way, and helping others to boot! I like it!!!

What's on the agenda for 2013?
Looks like we didn't win, darn it. laugh

But to our credit, we were the only nominated office with only one dentist, so I think we were competing against offices with two, three or even four times the patient volume.

I'm ready to pay up to Pond Boss and SDSU Jesse West Foundation at any time.
Looks like we didn't win, darn it. laugh

But to our credit, we were the only nominated office with only one dentist, so I think we were competing against offices with two, three or even four times the patient volume.

I'm ready to pay up to Pond Boss and SDSU Jesse West Foundation at any time.

Let me know what it is, and where to send it. I am also in this!

Hey Bruce, I think that one or two of your assistants put a mind numbing brain freeze on participants and they could not get past the "click here and vote" stage.
Dang it!
They must have had some poll workers voting 6 times.
LOL!
BC, hope your loss had nothing to do with the post made by "Munro"....
They won't announce the winners till the 31st. A bit premature at this point.
OK, Bruce didn't even place. Sorry Bruce!

What do you think the problem was wink

What are the procedures for funds now? Hey, I ain't no mind reader!

Better luck next time!

I have a wad of ones in my kitchen drawer right now, and will match Bruce to 200.00 for JW Foundation per PB vote, as stated by Nate.

Vote now, Vote Often! Keep good records!!!

OK. Here goes.

I've promised $50 to Pond Boss and $25 to Jesse West Foundation as my base contribution.

JKB says match to $200 for PB votes given. I'm going to count votes and add $1/voter to Jesse West Foundation.
N8LY
Todd
Yolkie
Omaha
Blair
BluegillerKiller
TJ
esshup
randy edgar
Catmandoo
Sue Cruz
Dwight
Todd
Cecil
jludwig
RobertNJ
Davatsa
Frozengator
BobO
Rainman
Cody
Gullywasher
JKB
Sprkplug
basasmower
ewest

So that's an additional $26

Total Bruce's contribution
Pond Boss $50
Jesse West Foundation $77, given an assumed average of 2 votes per person who commented on the thread. Sound fair? smile

If possible, I'd like Bob or Sunil contact mallory@oceansdental.net to arrange for the reimbursement. She'll just need to know how to cut the check to square up.
Damn I thought you had that in the bag no problems..

IT'S RIGGED FOR SURE!!

I bet some dentist found a way to RoboVote.
Just $1 per person, or $1 per vote? wink
Well, I counted 26 people, and I had no way of knowing who voted how much. Should I have done it a different way?
No your doing a great thing.. No need to count actual votes I don't think.. Keep up the good work wish you was closer I need my wisdoms teeth pulled (like the last 4 years, now my front bottom teeth are crowding)

I seen a thing on TV about filling material being bad for you mercury or something can't really remember heard anything?
Without being able to count votes, Heck NO! Keep up the good work!

Hey, did you catch any snakeheads in Fl?
Gotcha covered Bruce!

Eric posted a link to Jesse West, so I can get the address.
Try this link for the SDSU Fisheries JWW work and other info.

http://www.sdstate.edu/nrm/research-endowments/west.cfm
Thanks,
I'll give them a call and get the info on where it needs to go and all that stuff.
Gotcha covered Bruce!

Eric posted a link to Jesse West, so I can get the address.

Thanks, JKB! That's very generous of you. I've been wildly impressed with how productive SDSU fisheries has been with that foundation! Interesting AND practical results every year!! smile
Hey, did you catch any snakeheads in Fl?

Doubt it.
© Pond Boss Forum