Pond Boss
Posted By: Bob Lusk Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/04/10 10:25 PM
Introducing....Gordan Lee Grimes! 21" 9 lb, 3 oz.
Mom and dad arrived at hospital at 8:15, baby arrived at 9:33. Wendy labored at home, no drugs, perfect labor and delivery.
Both mom and baby doing well.

Greg, congratulations to you and your family, that's a big baby!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/04/10 11:00 PM
Congratulations Greg!

Who wants to be in on the PM to let Grimes know how happy we are for he and Wendy?
Originally Posted By: adirondack pond
Bob, congratulations to you and your family, that's a big baby!

Which one? grin

Same here congrats!
Posted By: esshup Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/05/10 12:00 AM
Congrats Wendy (and you too Greg). I'm glad that everything went smoothly.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/05/10 03:21 AM
Hey, Greg, awesome news - congrats! Glad everyone is well!
Hey Greg, that's neat. Tell Wendy that we all said she did well.

Mom and baby doing well. Looks like Dad is also OK.
Posted By: n8ly Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/05/10 01:23 PM
Praise the Lord for such a smooth delivery!!
BTW, my middle name is also Lee.
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/05/10 03:44 PM
Great news Greg. At some point we'll need a WR shot like with Wyatt.
Can someone post that "classic" for those that don't remember.....
Posted By: Bing Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/05/10 03:53 PM
What Nate said, including that three of us have that "Lee" middle name.

A new baby, what a blessing at Christmas!!!

Bing
Thank you for letting us know Bob!

Congratulations Greg and Wendy, that is fantastic news!
Randy beat me to it -- I wanted the Wr value, too. After all, Greg started the precedent with Wyatt!! smile

Congratulations!!! Looks just like his mom. smile

Thanks everyone. All is well. Little boy Gordan has some elevated white blood count so not letting us leave until monday but other than that not complaints. God is great! Labor was so much better for the wife and baby this go around.

Randy we have the pic of Wr of Wyatt somewhere. I gotta try and better than one-but tall order. So far Gordan has the better Wr 21" and 9-3lbs. Better than Wyatt's-so far.

The name is fromn two great frisherman. Wendy's uncle Gordan was a great fisherman from Kansas and best friend with Wendy's Dad. They got some awesome fish tales. WHen my Dad passed we said they should do some fishing in heaven- Man wonder what fish they catch up there. We feel they sent us the little one so named it after uncle and my Dad. He should be an awesome fisherman. I share the middle name with my Dad so lots of Lee's out there fishing.

Thanks for all your prayers in getting Wyatt here. I think they continued and God gave us one naturally this time. Just in time for my 40th birthday. Thanks for allowing me to share.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/05/10 11:25 PM
"Thanks for allowing me to share."

Come on, Man!
Sunil got new app designed to keep blkbry from burning up with pm's so no need, smile Seriusly we used the contraction calc app, told us duration and frequency. got nervous when down to 3-1 b/f arriving at hospital. any expecting best $3 ever.
Posted By: Bing Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/05/10 11:57 PM
Man wonder what fish they catch up there

AngelFish???

Bing
ok Bing that was very corny but also very fuuny-Wendy liked it.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/06/10 03:13 AM
Happy belated Birthday Double G!!! Hurry up and grow...Wyatt needs some competition!

Congrats to Wendy and Greg also!

What is the suggested Aquamax for growing fisherman?
Posted By: Brettski Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/06/10 03:51 AM
Congrats on the family additon, Greg!
-
What are you watching on TV in the hospital room?

...is that Darth Vadar?
B'ski not sure but looks that way, haha.

Rainman-can't beat straight breastmilk for growing a fishman.

Ready to get home to our own beds.
Posted By: ewest Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/06/10 07:16 PM
Sorry I missed this until now.

Congrats & HB guys !

Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/07/10 12:47 AM
Originally Posted By: ewest

laugh laugh laugh

I never saw this pic before! Absolutely hilarious! Just laugh out loud funny, Greg! Eric, thanks for posting that! Made my night!
Congrats Greg - wonderful news.
Posted By: Sue Cruz Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/07/10 08:18 PM
YEA!!! I'm so happy for you and Wendy ~ he looks perfect! Congratulations!!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/07/10 09:07 PM
Todd, you have to see the picture of Wyatt on the measuring board with Grimes squeezing his toe to get an extra half inch.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/07/10 11:15 PM
Here it is; Grimes emailed it to me:

Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/08/10 04:59 AM
Originally Posted By: Sunil
Todd, you have to see the picture of Wyatt on the measuring board with Grimes squeezing his toe to get an extra half inch.

laugh

That I've got to see!

And there it is! Hilarious! Thanks for putting that one up, Sunil!
so far no good ideas for Gordan to top this pic- let me hear em. I got the flu so down and out for the most part.
Posted By: ewest Re: Welcome to the newest Pond Bosser..... - 12/11/10 04:26 AM
OK Photoshop his face in this pic.

Ewest not sure how to use photoshop but not sure we can beat Sue with the big bass. I will do a Wr when Gordon is 4 months old to replicate the Wyatt process. Now we actually use baby scales for our bass weights so I will not have to get the dirty emails where it was dangerous on hanging scale. thanks he is great I guess I have not held my new son since last wednesday due to flu illness. Little better today but not taking risk for a couple more days Wendy tells me.
© Pond Boss Forum