Pond Boss
Posted By: jims place Attack of the killer frog. - 05/30/10 12:55 PM
Attack of the killer frog.
This was horrible, I'm so mean.
Yesterday we started the day off by relaxing around the pond with some fishing pals and their prima donna wives. After a couple of hours of drinking the lady's feel the urge to visit the restroom so off they went. As soon as they got out of ear shot, I told my pals "we should be hearing some screaming coming from my shop in a minute or so" don’t worry about it, trust me. laugh

30 seconds later it happened. eek The attack of the killer frog. grin
Ya see, I have two frogs that like to hide/hang around the back side of my toilet (it's nice and cool on hot days..i guess) when someone sits down on the toilet, the frogs make a B line for the door right in front of your feet….are you getting the picture yet?

When them three lady's exited the restroom and building, they were still screaming and Kathy (the one on the pot) was still trying to pull her shorts up……. grinme and the boys toasted each other and fished on.

Sunday morning update: Kathy (the victim) did not think it was very funny, she ask…..when will I ever grow up? NEVER….thank you very much. laugh
The Killer Frog.

Posted By: Omaha Re: Attack of the killer frog. - 05/30/10 12:59 PM
Funniest part is how you totally predicted how it'd go down. Nicely played.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Attack of the killer frog. - 05/30/10 01:25 PM
Laugh all you want but some frogs are not to be trifled with.

While driving home JWHAP and I were listening to comedy on the Ipod. One of the comedians (we listened to Seinfeld, Lewis Black and George Carlin so I forget which one it was) stated the following:

"Men will never understand women. They shouldn't even try. How is it that a women can pour hot wax on their legs and bikini area, cover it with paper and rip out all of the hair by the roots...and yet be terrified by a tiny spider."

Apparently the same applies to frogs.

JWHAP: likes frogs and lizards, but not snakes and spiders; Butterflies are fine, moths are evil; squirrels are cute and cuddly, field mice are the spawn of Satan. Don't ask me why, I haven't a clue.
Posted By: jims place Re: Attack of the killer frog. - 05/30/10 01:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Omaha
Funniest part is how you totally predicted how it'd go down. Nicely played.

This is the second time it's happed, different victims, but same results. ya gotta know your potential victims and your frogs.
Posted By: andedammen Re: Attack of the killer frog. - 05/30/10 01:52 PM
I think you are trying to do the "antelope trick"
But frogs arn't scary enougf
© Pond Boss Forum