Pond Boss
Posted By: APCenter Hi all! - 06/23/05 05:28 AM
By way of introduction, my name is Brandon Wilson and I'm a grad student at Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, TN (about 45 minutes NW of Nashville, near Fort Campbell, KY). I've been lurking here for a while, soaking up all that I can, and finally forced myself to register and post (taking initiative with these things is not one of my strong suits). Not subscribing to the magazine yet, but you'd better believe it's coming! I'm beggin' my girlfriend to get me a subscription for my birthday! I don't own a pond, I'm a student and she and I are living in a downtown apartment complex. However, my family has had several poorly managed ponds, and I'm hoping that I might just fix that. Glad to be aboard the forum, anyway, as it's the only place I've found to discuss pond management with people that actually know what they're doing!
Posted By: Norm Kopecky Re: Hi all! - 06/23/05 03:33 PM
Brandon, welcome, it's good to have you here. Good luck with your studies and we'd love to hear about the ponds.
Posted By: Bob Koerber Re: Hi all! - 06/23/05 03:39 PM
Welcome aboard.
Posted By: ewest Re: Hi all! - 06/23/05 03:43 PM
Brandon :

Welcome aboard . You will find lots of good advice on this site as well as good caring people. When you get the chance post the facts about your ponds and your pond goals you will get great input from the members of the fourm . Good Luck. ewest
Posted By: Pondrookie Re: Hi all! - 06/23/05 03:56 PM
Brandon,
Welcome to the group. I am new at this pond stuff as well. In your continued studies I would recommend some marine biology courses while your working on your ponds.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Hi all! - 06/23/05 03:57 PM
Brandon,

Not only is there good information on this forum, but good discussion and a little controversy every once in a while. ;\)

Best thing about the magazine to me is the fact that issues from years ago still hold excellent relevance. I consider the magazine an investment!

Bruce
© Pond Boss Forum