Pond Boss
Posted By: Jambi Developer busted for illegal water tap - 08/17/22 06:15 PM
https://kfor.com/news/local/exclusi...allegedly-filled-with-stolen-city-water/

Stealing water to fill a new neighborhood pond...for two years....come on! Reading this makes me a little sick, listening to the attorney for the developer makes me throw up. That connection is professionally installed! Kudos to the city inspector that figured out the illegal tap.
Posted By: gehajake Re: Developer busted for illegal water tap - 08/18/22 03:56 PM
I dont have time at the moment to check out the article but its not as uncommon as one might think, we had a local little township where a guy opened up a car wash back in the day with, you guessed it, a side tap, profits were great for a while! I dont think he still owns the car wash tho.
Posted By: FishinRod Re: Developer busted for illegal water tap - 08/18/22 05:38 PM
If the thievin' developer had just checked in the with Pond Boss experts, he would have learned that chlorinated water is not good for fish.

We have had some expensive mistakes documented on the forum - mistakes that could have been avoided by posting some questions.

This developer should break the record for most expensive screw up!
© Pond Boss Forum