Pond Boss
Posted By: anthropic Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/09/22 03:23 AM
Thought it should have arrived by now, even after a delay at the printer.
I was just thinking of that the other day. Haven't checked dates but "felt" like it should have shown up by now.
Posted By: Snipe Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/09/22 04:29 AM
Lusk mentioned issues with when it went out last week.. Don't remember exact details but I believe they are on the way.
Thanks, Snipe. I usually am one of the first to get the magazine. If it really went out at the beginning of last week, or late the week before, it should have arrived by now. But with the Post Office these days, who knows?
I got mine Tuesday, 6/7. Central Oklahoma here
Originally Posted by jludwig
I got mine Tuesday, 6/7. Central Oklahoma here

Same here
Guess Post Office guy is still reading mine.
Got mine
Posted By: Flame Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/10/22 02:05 PM
got mine 06/09/2022
Posted By: Zep Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/10/22 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by anthropic
Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet?

Got mine a couple of days ago.

Looks like some good stuff.
Originally Posted by Zep
Originally Posted by anthropic
Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet?

Got mine a couple of days ago.

Looks like some good stuff.

Maybe too good, as mine is still being read by someone at the Post Office.
Posted By: Augie Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/13/22 12:55 PM
So it's not just the Misery post office that swipes magazines? Two of my last three issues had to be re-sent...
I'm still waiting... and while I suspect my mailman would read my copy I'm pretty sure he would bring it to me as soon as he was done.
I suggested this before, but....

In view of how bad mail delivery has gotten, and added to that supply chain delays with printing, wouldn't it make sense to have an online version of PB?
Still nothing. My postman must be a slow reader.
Hey, everyone! It's LeighAnn from the Pond Boss office.
If you have not received your May/June issue of Pond Boss, please either call the office (800-687-6075) or email me at leighann@pondboss.com and I will get one out to you this week. We do have an e-version that I can get you signed up for as well. Should you decide you want the e-version, please email me. I can get you set up today.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/15/22 06:55 PM
Not arrived in western PA.
I emailed LeighAnn. Very pleasant and easy to work with.
Posted By: jgr Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/15/22 09:53 PM
Mine came today.
Asked LeighAnn for another. Mine is still in durance vile at the Post Office.
Got mine today.
Posted By: Jambi Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/16/22 08:56 PM
Tuesday here.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/21/22 12:09 PM
Got mine late last week.
Still nada. Used to come fairly quickly, not any more.
Posted By: azteca Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/21/22 09:51 PM
Hello.

I have mine.
A+
When it rains, it pours: Now I got two. One from a month ago, one from last week.

Maybe PO slow reader got motivated to finish up when they saw another copy? Hmmm.
Still waiting on mine.n
Posted By: esshup Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/22/22 04:13 PM
Mine came on Monday.
Got mine!
Mine came today.
Posted By: Augie Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/24/22 09:15 PM
Mine arrived yesterday.
Posted By: Snipe Re: Anybody got the May/June PB Magazine yet? - 06/25/22 04:45 AM
Nothing here yet..
© Pond Boss Forum