Pond Boss
Posted By: NorthCarolinaboy Jenson pond mower - 07/22/21 02:20 PM
Hello to all. I have a Jenson pond mower that I'm trying to sell. Sorry moderators in advance didn't know where to post this. The pond mower comes with the surface rake as well as the underwater rake. All attach to any size boat. If anyone is interested And living around North Carolina give me a call at 9*1*0*5*2*4*7*1*6*2* thank your for checking out my post and hope everyone's pond is full of fish
Posted By: cb100 Re: Jenson pond mower - 07/22/21 02:55 PM
Do you have pictures of it
Posted By: NorthCarolinaboy Re: Jenson pond mower - 07/23/21 04:06 PM
Yes I sure do but my phone won't upload them ?! If you send me a text I'll send you pictures. Have the mower and 2 big pond rakes. One for the top of the water and one for underwater. Thanks for your interest my name is Bobby
Posted By: NorthCarolinaboy Re: Jenson pond mower - 07/23/21 04:11 PM
Comes with manuals as well
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Jenson pond mower - 07/24/21 02:09 AM
Why you selling the weed mower? How well did it do what you bought it for? What specie or name of the weeds that were the problem for buying the mower?
Posted By: NorthCarolinaboy Re: Jenson pond mower - 07/26/21 12:15 PM
I helped a lady out with a clean up and she gave it to me. I don't think its even been used once. Runs strong when connected to 12v. Its probably able to even cut cat tails.
Posted By: ewest Re: Jenson pond mower - 07/26/21 08:51 PM
They are a good family business with a good product.
Posted By: cb100 Re: Jenson pond mower - 07/27/21 05:02 PM
I have a neighbor with a shallow 50 year old pond with lots of weeds. He has this weed cutter and uses it all summer long it does a good job but he is fighting an uphill battle trying to remove enough to keep the nutrient load down without draining and removing the muck layer. But it does keep it looking like a lake rather than a meadow
© Pond Boss Forum