Pond Boss
Posted By: OurLJPond Shout out to TJ (teehjaeh57) - 04/19/20 01:34 PM
I want to take a bit of time to give proper recognition to a member of this forum that has been a lifesaver for me as I built my new pond and am getting it seeded with fish that will give me joy for years to come.

After doing research last year, I decide that this forum is the best forum in the world to post questions and get accurate answers on my journey to having my own dream pond. I want to confirm that I still believe that is true.

My first post was related to pond leakage and sealing. One individual, teehjaeh57, pounced on the question, providing the perfect amount of detail that I needed, plus offering to have a follow up phone conversation.

He and I have worked through several newbie concepts and challenges, and I believe I have solved the leak problem in my pond due to the immense knowledge TJ provided me. Some of the other things we have worked on are stocking approach, how-to feed, vegetation management, and future goals for the types of fishing I want to do in my pond.

If you EVER need anything, count on TJ. He gives of his time and knowledge like your project was his own project.

By the way, he is also a heck of a good person. Honest, dedicated, humorous, doesn't talk over your head, even though he knows enough to do that.

Enjoy the benefits of this forum. We are all lucky to have it.
Posted By: highflyer Re: Shout out to TJ (teehjaeh57) - 04/19/20 01:35 PM
Yeah, but can he fish?
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Shout out to TJ (teehjaeh57) - 04/19/20 03:07 PM
Sure he can, but I still can't get him to move to TX. 9# on the nose.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pat Williamson Re: Shout out to TJ (teehjaeh57) - 04/19/20 03:35 PM
Nice fish! And yes we are lucky to have many like Tj on here that give of their time and knowledge. Thanks to ALL of them
Posted By: Sunil Re: Shout out to TJ (teehjaeh57) - 04/19/20 04:05 PM
Here's to TJ!!
Posted By: Sock Puppet Re: Shout out to TJ (teehjaeh57) - 04/19/20 05:33 PM
TJ is Da Bomb.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Shout out to TJ (teehjaeh57) - 04/21/20 05:59 AM
Thanks for the shout out, John! The most fun part of my Pond Boss volunteer work is meeting new friends nationwide and helping them avoid some of my many costly mistakes!
Posted By: anthropic Re: Shout out to TJ (teehjaeh57) - 04/21/20 06:08 AM
Congratulations for the beauty, Al!
Posted By: TGW1 Re: Shout out to TJ (teehjaeh57) - 04/21/20 01:03 PM
Tj has always been there to help me out when I asked. And Al, I have to agree with Frank, That's a nice looking lmb. I like it when an lmb has all those good looking lines on them.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Shout out to TJ (teehjaeh57) - 04/21/20 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by TGW1
Tj has always been there to help me out when I asked. And Al, I have to agree with Frank, That's a nice looking lmb. I like it when an lmb has all those good looking lines on them.

That's my personal best LMB...Al casted the bait, made the hookset, and fought it to the net but handed it to me in time to pose for the shot. You have to admit I'm posing pretty well. He's been pretty cool about keeping it on the DL, but I felt I should come clean now the pic is published. It was a collaborative effort at least!

Al's place is suh-weet, shop, ranch, smoker, got to split some post oak - enjoyed my visit very much - Texas salsa and homemade brisket were amazing - he even told me a story before bedtime. Not bad for $1,200 weekend, worth every penny.
© Pond Boss Forum