Pond Boss
Posted By: peachgrower "I subscribe" signature - 07/25/17 08:40 PM
I can not take credit for this, as I got it from an old post I found but here is the I subscribe signature with the fish on it. If you have subscribed to the pondboss magazine fill free to use this in your signature.

1. Click on link below
2. Copy url
3. Go into "My Stuff" then "edit profile"
4. Down where it says signature, paste the URL you just copied
5. Put the following at the front and the end of the URL after you paste it. [img] pasted URL [/img]
6. Be sure to hit preview to check if it works, then go to the bottom and hit submit...should be good to go.

I'm only doing this because I posted it over in the new member section on another members thread a few days ago so I could put it on my signature and its been downloaded over 1200 times.

Attached picture I_subscribe_zps2qlyoyn2.gif
Posted By: xraytrapper Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/26/17 03:34 AM
thanks, was wondering how that was done. I am computer challenged.
Posted By: SetterGuy Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/26/17 11:44 AM
Thanks! I'll have to try it. I finally just gave up and typed, "I subscribe" in my profile. Ha!
Posted By: SetterGuy Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/26/17 11:49 AM
I've got an extra ] in there.. must have hit it twice. I guess I just like to be different.
Posted By: SetterGuy Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/26/17 04:47 PM
Hmm, it must not be working..
Posted By: Quarter Acre Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/26/17 04:50 PM
Setterguy...I can see your "I Subcribe" in your signature.
Posted By: djstauder Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/27/17 12:44 PM
Interesting... I do not see it
Posted By: Shorty Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/27/17 02:41 PM
Originally Posted By: djstauder
Interesting... I do not see it

Ad blocker?
Posted By: Quarter Acre Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/27/17 03:13 PM
Everyone on this thread has the "I Subscribe Fish" except djstauder and he has the PBucket 3rd party blah blah image. Shorty may be on to something with the "Ad blocker" question which would be local to your computer (I think?).
Posted By: bassmaster61 Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/27/17 05:24 PM
thanks!!.....I tried this a number of ways in the past but struck out every time. Technologically challenged is my MO. BM61.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/27/17 05:35 PM
I see it also, and I don't have the subscription logo.
Posted By: peachgrower Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/27/17 07:39 PM
sprkplug, You have to put the subscription logo on your signature line. As long as the file stays at the top of this page, you will be linked to it and it will never go away. Follow the instructions on the top and add it somewhere in the signature you already have. If you hit the enter button at the end of one of your current signatures, there will be a space in between and the subscribe fish will be below and or above them, if you just start the img right after one of your other signatures it will be to the right of one of them.

edit: just looked at what I wrote, I'm sure you know that sprkplug I wasn't trying to tell you your business. eek

Posted By: sprkplug Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/27/17 09:08 PM
No worries, peachgrower! smile
Posted By: SetterGuy Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/28/17 12:18 PM
They were all gone for awhile, but all have appeared to come back. Who knows what happened. I thought it was just mine, then noticed it was off everyone's, on this thread. Glad it's working again.
Posted By: peachgrower Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/28/17 01:49 PM
Setterguy, I saw the same thing. I was typing, they were there, then I posted, they were gone, then I edited, they were back, so I edited again. lol
Posted By: djstauder Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/28/17 02:24 PM
I used to have the "I subscribe" fish but lost it somehow. Interestly, I can see the photobucket pic on my posts. I'll have to read the beginning of this post in more detail so I can get the logo and perhaps look at other posts to replace photobucket
Posted By: djstauder Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/28/17 02:40 PM
My "I subscribe" was a photo from photobucket as well which explains why you got the error. I moved my avatar to imgur so lets see if this works now

EDIT: I still don't see the "I subscribe" on this new post... Does anyone else?
Posted By: sprkplug Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/28/17 02:59 PM
Yep, I see it.
Posted By: peachgrower Re: "I subscribe" signature - 07/28/17 04:18 PM
I see it also, if you want to use that link at the top it is part of the pondboss.com forum now so you won't have to worry about it going anywhere again.

And my avatar is working now!! That makes me happy. Now you guys from Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and all those other states that escape me at the moment can look at my Razorback every time I post! grin
© Pond Boss Forum