Pond Boss
Posted By: bassmower look like i have been breeding a smurf - 05/25/14 03:42 PM
anybody know the best way to get blue pond dye off this stuff is pretty tough eek
Posted By: esshup Re: look like i have been breeding a smurf - 05/25/14 03:57 PM
Soap/water and time. It'll wear off eventually!!

Now, if you get that on ya, just think all the times you've sprayed chemicals without protective clothing and how much of that you've gotten on you as well. eek
Posted By: bassmower Re: look like i have been breeding a smurf - 05/25/14 04:20 PM
yeah I thought about that I did a good job this time both hands a leg and a little on my face well at least everbody will get a laugh
I've had luck with straight bleach.. don't know if it's healthy or not and it can burn but I've done it many times to remove stubborn skin stains and yellow pond toe nails..
Posted By: poppy65 Re: look like i have been breeding a smurf - 05/26/14 12:52 AM
Originally Posted By: Bluegillerkiller
I've had luck with straight bleach.. don't know if it's healthy or not and it can burn but I've done it many times to remove stubborn skin stains and yellow pond toe nails..

Doubt if it will hurt you. Guys on large commercial fishing boats drench themselves in it to kill bacteria before they leave the boat.
Originally Posted By: bassmower
I did a good job this time both hands a leg and a little on my face

If you had been "breeding" a Smurf I could understand you having blue hands, and even a blue face, I'm down with that, but, a blue leg?....... That's sick!

Try some rubbing alcohol, or a mixture of dish detergent and baking soda..........Good luck!
Posted By: Bocomo Re: look like i have been breeding a smurf - 05/26/14 06:31 PM
If ever there were a thread that needed photos, it's this one...
© Pond Boss Forum