Pond Boss
Posted By: BLKBASS Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/06/14 05:54 PM
What does the Pond Boss sunfish identification poster look like? I read about it in the magazine and very interested in purchasing one. Thanks
I am also interested in this I checked the website and did not see it on there
I was also interested in the metal fish but cannot remember were they are at
Posted By: esshup Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/06/14 09:08 PM
Originally Posted By: bassmower

Look for metal fish art:

http://store.midwestlake.com/
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/06/14 09:21 PM
Poster:

It's a great conversation piece...everyone who comes into my shop stops and examines it.
thanks I am going to order a couple of the metal fish to go out on my deck
Posted By: RAH Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/06/14 09:36 PM
How do you find these items on the PondBoss web site?
Originally Posted By: esshup

Look for metal fish art:

Scott,

Not finding it at that link.
Posted By: esshup Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/06/14 09:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1

Look for metal fish art:

Scott,

Cecil:

Left side. Scroll down to "Metal Fish Art" Pick "Freshwater" or "Saltwater".
I just used it to buy 2 of them
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/06/14 09:51 PM
Originally Posted By: RAH
How do you find these items on the PondBoss web site?

The metal art is not offered by PondBoss, but rather Midwest Lake Management, Inc. I've not seen the poster offered on the PB website, although I personally believe it should be.

Bob recommended calling the office for a copy: 800-687-6075
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1

Look for metal fish art:

Scott,

Cecil:

Left side. Scroll down to "Metal Fish Art" Pick "Freshwater" or "Saltwater".

I did but it only took me to the metal fish.
bassmower, I bought my wife the LMB and BG metal art for Christmas, and she loved them. Well worth the money.
that's what I just bought thinking about painting them but I will wait til I get them and see what they look like on the deck
Posted By: BLKBASS Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/07/14 01:54 PM
What are the dimensions of the poster? What kind of material is it made of? Does it have a protective coating on it to allow me to put in the shop and not worry about dust, water, etc.
The Sunfish poster came in with one of the magazines thus almost all of them were folded to the size of the magazine. If you order one from the PBoss office ask if all of them are folded. There are elongated USPS Priority Mail boxes that can be used as a shipping tube if they have them unfolded.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/07/14 03:24 PM
22" x 34" displayed. It's just on low gloss poster paper.....no protective coating. Water would be a problem.

Mine hangs in the customer area of my shop....not in the hostile environment side. No signs of wear thus far.

It's attached to the metal interior with magnets.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/07/14 03:31 PM
Originally Posted By: FireIsHot
bassmower, I bought my wife the LMB and BG metal art for Christmas, and she loved them. Well worth the money.

I've got this night-time pontoon boat to sell to you...
Interesting all those RES on the poster lack the yellow caudal, pelvic and anal fins we discussed on some post a while back. Wonder why/how RES can vary so much in coloration...is it a sex trait, or do yellow fins suggest hybridization?
Sunil, it just won't be the same without you this week. I'll miss the 24/7 entertainment.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/07/14 08:06 PM
Dang, is that this weekend??
Posted By: ewest Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/07/14 10:39 PM
I have the metal fish BG , LMB and an esox on my wood fence.
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/07/14 10:49 PM
Al, keep us updated with pictures etc...
Randy, will do.
Posted By: Zep Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/07/14 11:21 PM
The PondBoss poster looks a lot better,
but this site also has a few neat posters:

Sunfish Posters

More Fish Posters

What PB issue was it in?
Posted By: BLKBASS Re: Pond Boss Sunfish Identification poster - 01/08/14 03:36 PM
The most recent issue in the questions and answers part. Someone wrote in about it and PondBoss replied back.
© Pond Boss Forum