Pond Boss
Posted By: Omaha Bob Lusk: This week's Steward of the Week! - 04/03/12 07:41 PM
I have the pleasure of writing a weekly blog for Recycled Fish called Steward of the Week. I was especially thrilled to be able to feature Bob as this week's Steward.

http://www.recycledfish.org/blog/steward-of-the-week/steward-of-the-week-bob-lusk/
Josh - great job. You couldn't have picked a better candidate.
Posted By: JKB Re: Bob Lusk: This week's Steward of the Week! - 04/03/12 10:03 PM
Omaha - Great article! Very true to the point!
Well done
Well written and inspiring.
Well done Josh. I like the quotes, you got a very good sampling of the core people.

Who's next?

I nominate Esshup, or Ewest! They both add so much to the forum. I have been so helped by both of them.
Posted By: Omaha Re: Bob Lusk: This week's Steward of the Week! - 04/03/12 11:36 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm always skeptical if I've written an article worthy of the subject and it was especially the case with this one. Happy to hear you guys liking it. It was fun hearing so many good things about Bob and learning a little more about him and his work.
Nice profile of the Pond Boss. Good job.
Great stuff Josh, helps us all better understand Bob's passion and how he works to help us all become the best stewards we can be. Hats off to the boss!!
Posted By: ewest Re: Bob Lusk: This week's Steward of the Week! - 04/04/12 06:31 PM
Josh - excellent article. Well written in so many respects.
© Pond Boss Forum