Pond Boss
Posted By: salex how to stay loggin in - 08/10/11 05:12 PM
I have trouble staying logged in. More times than not, I sign in, immediately, after that I click on any page and it logs me off. Any thoughts? In order to post this I had to be signed in. But, I have no idea why it kept me signed in, as the 20 attempts prior to this it logs me out, automatically.

Be nice, no pot shots!
Posted By: Omaha Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/10/11 05:34 PM
I assume you are clicking the box to keep you logged in at each visit? Other than that I don't know why it would kick you out every time.
Posted By: esshup Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/10/11 05:41 PM
Also, check to see if your computer is set to accept cookies and it remembers log-ins, not just on the site here. At least that's what I had to do, but I'm the only one using the computer......
Posted By: jason7858 Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/10/11 05:48 PM
go in to your web browser settings...in firefox go to tools/options/privacy make sure it doesnt say clear my history when firefox closes...then go to security and check box that says remember my passwords

internet explorer........tools/options/general make sure delete history isnt checked
Posted By: salex Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/10/11 06:11 PM
Thanks guys. I want to the tools menu and under interent options/security and then allowed www.pondboss.com to always use cookies. this seemed to help.
Posted By: Dieselscout80 Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/13/11 12:44 AM
Originally Posted By: salex
Thanks guys. I want to the tools menu and under interent options/security and then allowed www.pondboss.com to always use cookies. this seemed to help.

It may help some, but the pondboss forum site has a issue with this. I can check remember me on each vist and click log in and when the page reloads it says I'm not logged in. If I delete my history and re-log in it works for a day, but this it's right back doing the same thing. I have noticed that my work pc Vista and IE 7.0 doesn't do this just my home PCs that are Windows 7 and IE 8. Even after adding pond boss to my secured sites list.
Posted By: BuckeyeWilly Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/13/11 12:26 PM
I'm having the same issues. Even tried getting a new password with no luck.
Posted By: salex Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/14/11 02:31 PM
My log in is now automatic by adding Pond Boss to my cookies list. I'm not sure what will happen when I run CC Cleaner, but for now it is great.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/15/11 09:44 AM
I've not had a problem. I'm using Windows Vista.

Steve, is PB the only website that you're having difficulty with?
Posted By: JKB Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/15/11 10:14 AM
You can go into CCleaner, Options, Cookies, and add PB to the cookies to keep.
Posted By: RC51 Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/15/11 12:54 PM
I to have this happen to me all the time. I am running windows 7 and it's been going on for a while now. As far as i can tell this is the only site on my pc that it does this on. Have not had issues else where.
Posted By: highflyer Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/15/11 02:10 PM
I have no issue with "Chrome" and I take my computer all over the world, literally. I have yet to logout since I signed up. Just a thought.

http://www.google.com/chrome/

There is the link and it is also free and updated all the time.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: how to stay loggin in - 08/15/11 03:40 PM
I'm running Windows 7 and Firefox and I don't have any issues with logging in or staying logged into Pond Boss.
© Pond Boss Forum