Pond Boss
Posted By: RC51 Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/11/10 12:32 PM
mad
What are you refering to?
Posted By: Sunil Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/11/10 12:51 PM
If we're talking about "aliza," he/she is not able to post anymore and I have deleted it's posts.
Don't mess with Sunil- it is buried deep but you don't want to get on his badside.
Posted By: DD2 Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/11/10 01:08 PM
Sunil, PM sent about buyaiongold
Posted By: RC51 Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/11/10 01:10 PM
Just wanted to make sure someone took care of it as soon as possible! Thanks Sunil!
He/she seemed to be a lost child so I reached out with my patented
"hey, what's this green stuff in my pond " and never heard a reply.
Just trying to be nice........
Sunil is a spammer's worst nightmare.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/11/10 06:07 PM
I guess it's time to admit that I'm a spammer.
I look for distributors of Tilpia fishees in U.S. We make you big big money. Ship right from China along with picture of foxy girl on the shipping container. We pack enough fish to make up for most dead when they get to you. But we make you rich man!

Please send cash only. No need for your address. We figure it out.

Call 111 888 445676 Ask for Chen! If not home I at river stealing talipa from neighbor. I be back soon.

Originally Posted By: Sunil
I guess it's time to admit that I'm a spammer.

It takes one to know one. laugh

Just kidding wink
Posted By: Dwight Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/12/10 02:20 AM
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1

Call 111 888 445676 Ask for Chen! If not home I at river stealing talipa from neighbor. I be back soon.

111 888 445676 is an invalid number as verified at Small Fathead Verification
Originally Posted By: Dwight

111 888 445676 is an invalid number as verified at Small Fathead Verification

Nooooooooo! shocked shocked shocked
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/12/10 06:35 PM
Hey Cecil, solly to let dead bird out of bag but you export overipe GHB and tainted Kingfishers to any Asain market!
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/12/10 06:37 PM
Ooops, english not two good, meant GBH. Sooo solly!
Originally Posted By: Bob-O
Hey Cecil, solly to let dead bird out of bag but you export overipe GHB and tainted Kingfishers to any Asain market!

Sorry Bobby o I no whacky big bird no more. No get permit this year and found better way to keep them away. I tell them to go to Bobby o pond!
Spam just isn't of the quality that it was not very long ago. Those were about worst quality I've seen.

Unfortunately, Sunil, DD#, and the other moderators get up so early, and are so fast, that I seldom get to take advantage of the great spam for Gucci and Rolex offers that show up in the early AM.
Being the night owl I am, I get to see them all... Very entertaining!
Looks like another one sitting here

http://www.pondboss.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=230632#Post230632

Lily I think.. in China
Posted By: Sunil Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/13/10 05:21 PM
I thought I got most of her/it's posts, but thanks.

That one is gone now also.
LOL,

I think your being challenged.. Heres another just posted seconds ago

http://www.pondboss.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=230828&gonew=1#UNREAD

Actually I see now about 5 new postes.. may have to try blocking the IP address somehow
here are more.

http://www.pondboss.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=6318
The only positive about the spammers is apparently the site is really getting around on the search engines. grin
The only positive about the spammers is apparently the site is really getting around on the search engines. grin

word moves fast when Sunil starts wearing Nike Air's
wow. See those are terrible SEO's. the forum has a no-follow attribute, so any links coming from the posts won't carry through for a search engine anyway. Whomever hired these people are wasting their money.

Not to mention that forum posting is pretty much useless for all search engines except maybe ask geeves and lycos, but hey, whatever.

I wonder if the webmasters paying these people ever check the links. Maybe it would be a good idea, just in case that was true, to follow each of these posts with a description of how the nofollow attribute works, and how much time and money is being wasted in this manner.

Lol.....i wish my job was as easy as what these people are doing. Easy money for no results. Outstanding.

(ps....most of these spammers work out of bangalor, india, or any place in pakistan with an internet connection)
I thought that one of them was ok until I noticed that she misspelled "China".......... grin
So are they still spamming?
Check the forum out around 5 am... About every 4th morning, there are several spams waiting for the moderators. The last few days it seems to have gotten worse. So yes, they are still spamming...
Posted By: Bing Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/13/10 10:25 PM
So are they still spamming?

Also, mid-afternoon today, a brand new "member" posted three items one after another, selling clothing, shoes, etc. A very sharp moderator was on line and minutes later it disappeared. I believe the new member also disappeared.

Bing
Posted By: n8ly Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/16/10 12:45 AM
This website is all knowing and will make you lots of money, happiness, and friends: Click Here
Posted By: Bing Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/16/10 12:52 AM
I would have figured you would have referred them to Bing.com. Surely I will get a big commission check from them some day.

Bing

Embrace the Horror shocked

Sunil is the Spammer Hammer.

I wonder it we should get him a cape?
and a mask, and some tights and hose?
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1

Gee thanks Dave. The Mountain Dew I was drinking is all over the wall now and my sinuses are on fire! frown grin
Dave are you back in TX posting under your normal SN?
Yep, I escaped the 75 degree weather back to the nice warm Texas breezes. 101 today with a heat index of 109.

I lit out the first day back for the country to check on my water holes. They are holding up great this year.
Posted By: JKB Re: Looks Like We Got Some Spamming Going On! - 08/20/10 08:59 PM
Not that it matters, but I have seen the same spam on other websites. This being the first!

These guys sneak it in anyway they can!
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1

I just assumed the Sunil already had those in his wardrobe.
© Pond Boss Forum