Pond Boss
Everyone,
We've lost Deaner.....his wife sent an email to Greg Grimes, who forwarded to me...He will be missed by all of us.

From Mitzi, "I don't know if you have heard or not but Paul Weatherholt (Deaner) passed away Feb. 11 after suffering with Acute Mylegenious Leukemia. If you could let the others on the forum know, I would appreciate it. I have already told Mike Macko with "A Hunt Above" but don't know if he is involved with the same forums as you or not?? The Memorial Service will be at Moore Funeral Home in Wiggins, Feb. 20th at 10:30 a.m. with lunch following at our house. There will be another Memorial Service in Atwood IL for friends and family in that area. It will be held February 27,2010 at the United Church of Atwood, 10:30 a.m. with lunch following at the Church."

Thanks for the help, Mitzi Weatherholt (Mrs. Deaner)
Yes, he will be missed. He always went out of his way to help others.
And was always a Gentleman.
My thoughts exactly.
I am so sorry. I just reviewed a few of his posts and he was truly a remarkable man. He will be missed.

Bing
I truly believe that he will still be helping people from his new abode.
Paul set a benchmark of caring and helping that very few, if any of us, will ever come close to. I will miss him.
He is at peace now with a life well lived and many , many people here who were helped immensely by him. We should all hope we can each do as well. I am absolutely sure upon his entrance to heaven it was said "well done good and faithful servant". He will be helping us from above as that was always in his nature. Thanks Paul you are an inspiration.
Wow, what sad news. I'll tell you, what strikes me most deeply is that his posts were about bringing the needs of others to light here, but NEVER ONCE did I have any idea that he was suffering from a terminal illness of his own. What an amazingly selfless man he must have been, not seeking anything for himself but choosing to focus on the needs of others. God rest Paul's soul, and I pray his family finds healing in the joy of celebrating his time here.
I'm so sorry to hear that. It is truly a sad day on this forum when we lose one of our close friends.
This is truly shocking. As has been said, never a hint of his own suffering. He always was reaching out to help those who had experienced a tragic event, or just to the less fortunate. I pale in comparison. God bless and rest in peace, Deaner.
Very sad news for the world.
So sorry to hear this. Paul was a wonderful caring person.
I hope he knew how much we admired his unselfishness, love
and concern for his fellow man.
Very sad news. Deaner had been posting here since March of 2004. His presence will definitely be missed by all.
Unfortunately I didn't know Paul, but judging from the PB Family response it seems I missed an opportunity to meet a great person. I'm taking a moment to be thankful for my PB Family members who have likewise served as a positive influence and offered their friendship. Thanks all for being "Deaners" for me.
What a great guy Deaner was. Very sad to see this, but it was certainly an honor to have met him via this forum. He will be missed for sure...

...my throat hurts.
The greatest risk in meeting good people is loosing them.

Good bye Deaner.
Have a great afterlife!
Every cast will be perfect and nail a lunker from now on.

Good bye Deaner! You will be missed!
© Pond Boss Forum