Pond Boss
Posted By: Matt Clark Any suggestions in Raleigh??? - 12/18/08 09:45 PM
Really off the wall...but I'm stuck in Raleigh, NC...nothing to do, down near the airport.

Guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself, but vacation (2 WEEKS!) starts the minute I touch the ground back in Iowa. Weather reports lead me to believe I'll be stuck either here or in Chicago until sometime in February. Kidding, but the ice/snow hits Chicago tonight and carries on til late tomorrow night or early Sat.

Supposed to fly out tomorrow morning, and tried for flights today but everything's full...guess I'll hold my breath and see what happens.

Happy Holidays, everyone... \:\(
Posted By: TOM G Re: Any suggestions in Raleigh??? - 12/18/08 09:51 PM
There IS a bar at the airport,correct?
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: Any suggestions in Raleigh??? - 12/18/08 10:57 PM
Call Mitchell Morton with Foster Lake Management Co. He's not only a fisheries biologist, but a great musician and knows all the haunts. I just emailed him and told him you would call his number at 919.427.8509 or 919.772.8548. If he comes back to me, I'll post again in a little bit.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Any suggestions in Raleigh??? - 12/18/08 11:47 PM
Mitch shoots a nice game of 8-ball, too.
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: Any suggestions in Raleigh??? - 12/18/08 11:51 PM
I wondered where you got that wandering pool ball that looks like an eyeball as your signature.
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: Any suggestions in Raleigh??? - 12/18/08 11:56 PM
Hey Matt,
Just got an email from Mitch. He said to give him a call and he'll be glad to talk.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Any suggestions in Raleigh??? - 12/19/08 12:37 PM
Why would anybody in Iowa want to have a vacation at this time of year? Heck Matt, you already travel so nuthin exciting there. You might want to go see Wood in Canada to warm up a little.
© Pond Boss Forum