Pond Boss
Posted By: Sunil It's on - 05/15/08 07:33 PM
The juice is on the loose.

May/June '08 Pond Boss is on.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: It's on - 05/15/08 07:37 PM
No way. You can't have May/June already.

Ya gotta be messing with us.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: It's on - 05/15/08 08:05 PM
That is obscene.
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: It's on - 05/15/08 09:15 PM
How does it look? I haven't seen it, yet. It's fat, isn't it?
Posted By: Sunil Re: It's on - 05/15/08 09:44 PM
You know, I've been out of town. It might have arrived yesterday.

Bob, it's hardcore, way hardcore.
Posted By: catmandoo Re: It's on - 05/16/08 12:19 PM
 Originally Posted By: Bob Lusk
How does it look? I haven't seen it, yet. It's fat, isn't it?

It looks great. And, this time it came all in one piece -- except somebody opened and read it before me. The glue tab meant to keep it closed was ripped open!

I got home late last night and didn't notice that my wife had put it at my place at the kitchen table. Great breakfast surprise.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: It's on - 05/16/08 01:34 PM
 Originally Posted By: catmandoo
It looks great. And, this time it came all in one piece -- except somebody opened and read it before me. The glue tab meant to keep it closed was ripped open!

It must have been your wife. I mean she's at home and the mail man delivers this huge magazine, weighs a ton. She knows that you talk about the magazine, eagerly await its arrival, then pour over the publication when it gets there. She figures this publication cannot be about ponds. She figures the first few pages are about ponds but they are hiding what's really inside. There has got to be some super hot bikini clad women sprawled across the hood of some car inside. Thats the only explanation for your obsession over the magazine. So she rips it open and turns it page by page only to discover it IS about Ponds. She doesn't know whether to be happy or afraid. Then an article about aeration strikes her eye so she reads it. The next thing you know she is asking you whether or not aeration could improve your pond. Then she wants to know if Condello ever solved his mystery fish kill. And then you realize that she has been sneaking glances at YOUR magazine for months. You feel totalled used and violated. You find yourself watching the mailbox every day so you can get to your magazine first. Before it becomes adulterated, pawed on, ogled. And then out of the corner of your eye you realize SHE is watching the mail box too........

Or maybe that's just my house, I don't know.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: It's on - 05/16/08 01:42 PM
.......and then you start thinking. Maybe if you paid Bob Lusk some extra money he would glue on a fake cover. Perhaps then you could get your magazine. "Tools Illustrated", that might work... nope you've seen her eyeing the Craftsman Tools sales catalog. What about "Rectal Exam Bi Monthly" - - no, shes a nurse, she'll probably read that for sure. She throws away the Victoria's Secret stuff even before you can sneak a glance so that's a no go.

AH HA, tax publications. NOBODY reads tax publications. It just might work. Hmmmm, may have to call Bob.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: It's on - 05/16/08 03:12 PM
Bi Monthly? Every 5 years is too often to suit me.
Posted By: Matt Clark Re: It's on - 05/16/08 03:22 PM
Already??? What the heck...
Posted By: TOM G Re: It's on - 05/16/08 03:40 PM
I think we better start planning the ambush for Sunil at the convention now to be sure we cover all the bases.Has anybody got a clear plug we can stick in his beer? \:o
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: It's on - 05/16/08 03:44 PM
Better bring a large number of those clear plugs.
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: It's on - 05/17/08 12:49 AM
and big too
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: It's on - 05/17/08 02:07 PM
I'm not coming between a beer and a man that can bench 600 pounds. That is just crazy talk.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: It's on - 05/17/08 02:26 PM
It's 1100 pounds now. He can do 600 pounds with one arm.
© Pond Boss Forum