Pond Boss
Posted By: Don Stuart Wildlife Exemption - 04/29/02 05:26 PM
On the old board there was a post that refered to a person that assisted in aplying for a wildlife exemption. My property is around Brenham Texas.

Does anyone know how I can contact this person?

Thanks

Don Stuart
Posted By: Editor, Mark McDonald Re: Wildlife Exemption - 04/29/02 11:46 PM
DStuart:

So happens, I work on rural property with a guy who specializes in wildlife exemptions and other facets of real estate taxes. Want to visit with him on the phone?

Mark McDonald
Editor, Pond Boss

Posted By: Don Stuart Re: Wildlife Exemption - 04/30/02 01:49 PM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Editor, Mark McDonald:
DStuart:

Mark

I would like to discuss the process of obtaining a wildelife exemption (working up a plan ect.)
I will send you an EMAIL this evening with contact information so we can get together on the phone later this week.

thanks for your imput and help.

Don Stuart

So happens, I work on rural property with a guy who specializes in wildlife exemptions and other facets of real estate taxes. Want to visit with him on the phone?

Mark McDonald
Editor, Pond Boss

Posted By: Dave Davidson Re: Wildlife Exemption - 04/30/02 01:55 PM
I'm supposed to meet with my local NRCS guy next week to do one. Its free. Since I just got rid of the last of my cows, I'm losing my Ag exemption and property taxes will kill me.

To be usable for this years taxes you have to have it completed by April 30 (today). However, it will be good for next years taxes. They told me that I need some wildlife food plots which I already have and might have to put up a couple of birdhouses. It appears to be a fairly simple deal.
Posted By: harvey dupriest Re: Wildlife Exemption - 02/28/03 03:10 PM
Mark-Pond is in Ben Wheeler, Tx. just out of Canton, 25 wooded acres w/2.5 acre pond , I have tried in vain to find help getting a wild life exemption , any help would be appreciated, i subscribe to the Pond Boss Mag. but have seen no info there-----Harvey
Posted By: harvey dupriest Re: Wildlife Exemption - 03/19/03 07:24 PM
Mark-- my e-mail is [fisher8384@aol.com]
© Pond Boss Forum