Pond Boss
Posted By: cwadeer AquaMax ??? Louisiana - 07/25/14 08:25 PM
I live near Hammond LA I'm getting fish august 13 I've been looking for AquaMax 400 everywhere and haven't been able to find it there is a Purina dealer here that can order it but for some reason here in Louisiana it takes 15 to 20 working days to get here does anyone know where I can find it or why it takes so long to get here I'm new to all this fish and pond stuff but I want to feed my fish the best to try and get em the healthiest and biggest I like the AquaMax stuff but don't understand why it is so hard to find is there better stuff out there or stuff that's just as good but easier to find
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: AquaMax ??? Louisiana - 07/25/14 11:59 PM
Purina is terrible about their lead times! I was just told 6-8 weeks by my local Coop. So 3-4 weeks to me sounds good!

Aquamax will be the best IMO and worth the wait. Just have them order enough to get you through the season and always be sure how much they have in stock.

Have you checked Co-Ops, tractor supply stores, feed stores, etc.?

Good luck!
Posted By: cwadeer Re: AquaMax ??? Louisiana - 07/26/14 02:01 AM
What kind of shelf life does it have?
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: AquaMax ??? Louisiana - 07/26/14 03:30 AM
One year, I'm told
Posted By: esshup Re: AquaMax ??? Louisiana - 07/26/14 05:18 AM
Type in a zip code, and start calling the places listed. I'd be willing to bet that you will have better luck trying the smaller feed stores co-op's than larger ones like Tractor Supply.

FWIW, just because they are listed as being a dealer doesn't mean that they will have the stuff in inventory, it also doesn't guarantee that they will order it for you either.

http://aquamax.purinamills.com/
© Pond Boss Forum