Pond Boss
Posted By: Yuengling Jenson Lake Mower - 07/29/11 09:46 PM
Back in May, I had a post if anyone was interested in acquiring a Jenson Lake Mower.( Product shown on http://www.lakemower.com) .My mistake, I wasn't keeping up with my pond boss replies and I missed some buyers who went to Jenson and ordered the unit. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in the product. My pond was overrun by waterlilies. I used the mower the first couple of years because water was being used for drinking. After potable water came to the houses in the area, I was able to use chemical control.The unit is in excellent condition because it was only used in the summer for about 4 years. As seen by the Jenson site, the unit is made tough using stainless steel and aluminum parts ( No rust ).When in use I had no trouble cutting the lilies. I also have the 2 foot extension to cut weeds at greater depths. Jenson does make a excellent product.New units go for aprox. $3000. I am negotiable in price if someone can benefit with their aquatic vegetation problem.
Posted By: Tewks Re: Jenson Lake Mower - 08/01/11 08:10 PM
I'm not sure if we're currently buying back Lake Mowers but we do from time to time so that might be an option.
Posted By: Shipbreaker Re: Jenson Lake Mower - 08/21/11 03:46 PM
I am interested in purchasing your unit. If it is still for sale, let me know.
Thanks
Posted By: Mkopec31 Re: Jenson Lake Mower - 08/30/11 03:41 AM
I'm interested as well if it is still for sale my number is 547-217-5180. Thanks, Mike
Posted By: Tewks Re: Jenson Lake Mower - 08/31/11 03:36 PM
FYI Jenson currently has their hands on 1 used heavy duty Lake Mower and soon to have 1 regular ready for sale. Since its the end of August, they aren't going to last very long.
Posted By: Tewks Re: Jenson Lake Mower - 09/21/11 08:20 PM
Is there still an interest here? If so send me a PM.
© Pond Boss Forum