Pond Boss
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Big thanks to Ted Lea - 04/05/14 01:33 AM
I just wanna publicly thank Ted.. This man has Gave me excellent information personally through phone calls and via the forum.. anytime I've had a question I ask him first if it's very urgent.. He personally designed my system which works excellent all along not pushing products at me for his own gain just solid information for me to do what I want with..

The main thing I wanna say is thanks I know from past experience his advice directly saved my fish this winter from a kill..

Thanks alot man your a great pond master and someone I consider a good buddy. You ever make it down to central il I'll take you out to eat or let you fish my pond (with no restrictions lol)..

Sincerely

Nick

Aka BGK
Posted By: esshup Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 04/05/14 02:36 AM
I'll second that!!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 04/06/14 02:14 AM
Some people are helpful and friendly, some are knowledgeable; Ted is all three.
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 04/06/14 02:26 AM
Bill your on that list too.. you guys are great thanks for everything..
Posted By: Ted Lea FOREVERGREEN Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 04/06/14 03:03 PM
Just saw this thread, your all too kind. (really) BGK I just talked to Nate about your offer to fish your pond with no restrictions and we're bringing the shock boat to save on bait. smile
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 04/06/14 05:00 PM
Hmm... could be fun and catastrophic. . I don't know man ill have to think about this..

PS- N8 is definately on that list too that guy is great..
Posted By: RC51 Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 04/07/14 03:34 PM
Yeah I must agree! I have had Ted and Bill help me out a few times and they are always great about it and will give you the best answer they can!

This whole forum for that matter is that way. That's what makes this forum so cool! Everyone here tries there best to help each other out and no one that I have seen will steer you the wrong way on purpose!!

Great folks and great forum,

RC
Posted By: BeanDaddy Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 04/17/14 12:17 AM
I'm just a noob to the Pond Boss forum, but I gotta chime in with my appreciation for Ted, he hooked me up with a sweeeeeet aeration system!
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 04/17/14 12:30 AM
Ted's the man..
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 05/20/14 02:13 AM
Ted you were an awesome man.. RIP just wanted you to know I truly did appreciate all your help.. typing this makes my mouth funny and my jaws tighten and my eyes water..

Thanks Brother I will miss you man...
Posted By: RC51 Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 05/23/14 08:26 PM
+1 on that BK for sure frown
Posted By: hang_loose Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 05/25/14 06:54 AM
What happened??? Between fishing, cleaning fish & visiting some threads I'm at a loss??? Say it ain't so!

I seriously hope he is OK! (here or there) confused.
Posted By: esshup Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 05/25/14 10:26 AM
Originally Posted By: hang_loose
What happened??? Between fishing, cleaning fish & visiting some threads I'm at a loss??? Say it ain't so!

I seriously hope he is OK! (here or there) confused.

http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=376799#Post376799
Posted By: hang_loose Re: Big thanks to Ted Lea - 05/27/14 01:50 AM
My condolences to the Lea family... Great people have great friends. Sue, thank you for honoring his wishes. I never personally met Ted (talked to him once on the phone). Those are some "big waders" to fill... RIP Ted.
© Pond Boss Forum