Pond Boss
Posted By: Freg Waterfall cut down on algae growth? - 07/16/20 01:01 PM
I'm currently running a small aerator in my little 1/8 acre pond, but I'm planning on putting in a waterfall as well. Would something that moves 10,000 gph make much of a difference with algae growth in a pond as small as mine ? I'm mostly wanting to put the waterfall in for aesthetics but also wondering what benefits if any it might provide. The algae isn't out of control currently but of course I would love to have less..
Posted By: BranClanFarm Re: Waterfall cut down on algae growth? - 05/03/21 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by Freg
I'm currently running a small aerator in my little 1/8 acre pond, but I'm planning on putting in a waterfall as well. Would something that moves 10,000 gph make much of a difference with algae growth in a pond as small as mine ? I'm mostly wanting to put the waterfall in for aesthetics but also wondering what benefits if any it might provide. The algae isn't out of control currently but of course I would love to have less..

Hey Freg, did you ever add your waterfall? I also have an 1/8th acre pond, and was thinking of building a small waterfall for aesthetics as well.
Posted By: G.DUB Re: Waterfall cut down on algae growth? - 05/26/21 06:31 PM
I'm also curious how it worked
© Pond Boss Forum