Pond Boss
Posted By: Allmadness Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/16/12 07:15 PM
What feeder is everyone using when feeding their AM Largemouth?

Has it been good, bad, ok?

Does anyone have a DIY feeder for the AM Largemouth?
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/17/12 11:35 AM
Sweeney, to the best of my knowledge, is the only manufacturer that makes a feeder for the stuff.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/23/12 06:06 PM
I feed AM LM by hand only. Waiting for TH to develop a feeder for the LM formula no clue if they are working on it or not, but they mentioned doing so at the last conference.
Posted By: spinnerbait Re: Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/24/12 12:02 AM
According to an email I got today from Chris at TH they are working on a feeder now that will work.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/24/12 02:55 PM
Called Sweeney - they have a sale going on 25% off all feeders - including the LMB feeder. Retails at $1k on sale for $750. Not a bad deal...I'm strongly considering. I don't have any experience with Sweeney and I'm a pretty loyal TH fan, might wait it out for their launch. I do know many [Lusk, Condello, et al] who own and love their Sweeneys though. Looks as though Sweeney is back in the game operation wise.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/24/12 02:55 PM
Originally Posted By: spinnerbait
According to an email I got today from Chris at TH they are working on a feeder now that will work.

That's really good news...did he cite any kind of timeline?
Posted By: spinnerbait Re: Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/24/12 10:27 PM
I was asking him about a feeder I got from Greg Grimes and the AM LG feed . He didn't give a timeline, just said they were designing one.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/24/12 10:29 PM
Cool - thanks for the info SB. If anyone is gathering gift ideas for my October birthday this would be an appropriate item to list.
Posted By: n8ly Re: Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/24/12 10:57 PM
The sweeney aquamax largemouth feeder does not work reliably. I havent installed a single one without issues....that being said maybe I am just terrible at putting together feeders.....
Posted By: spinnerbait Re: Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/25/12 12:20 AM
Originally Posted By: n8ly
The sweeney aquamax largemouth feeder does not work reliably. I havent installed a single one without issues....that being said maybe I am just terrible at putting together feeders.....

Same problems each time?
Posted By: esshup Re: Feeder with AM Largemouth - 04/25/12 02:26 AM
Nate, I'm sure you've practiced putting them together a time or two!

Curious minds want to know. What modes of failure, and how easily were they fixed?

Chris from TH said they were working on a AM LMB feeder at the last PB conference a year ago, and said it'd probably be 2 years. They don't want to put something out that still has bugs in it, so they do a LOT of testing.
© Pond Boss Forum