Pond Boss
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/...nt-he-found-it/
When I heard that on the radio the other day I was waiting for it to say in Somerset, PA...
Wow! Ghost pond. I think I would of filled that one back in and called it good.
Originally Posted By: outdoorlivin247
When I heard that on the radio the other day I was waiting for it to say in Somerset, PA...

Ha Ha more than one boy digging a trout pond by hand out there! grin

Apparently the boys are saying, "Hey I want a trout pond!" and mom and dad are saying, " Well if you want one you're going to have to dig it yourself as we don't have that kind of money."

At least that's what my parents would have said. wink
He is getting deep enough with those straight sides he is putting himself at some risk of bank failure and being a corps himself.
Originally Posted By: snrub
He is getting deep enough with those straight sides he is putting himself at some risk of bank failure and being a corps himself.

My thoughts exactly unless he is planning on using something to reinforce the sides like they do in Koi ponds. Or perhaps once he gets it deep enough he will reduce the grade on the sides?
Originally Posted By: outdoorlivin247

Me too.

Where is Sunil's young neighbor. I miss his postings.
Fishing up is South Dakota can be interesting as well, check out this picture posted last week on the Nebraska Fish & Game forum.

eek

http://www.nefga.org/forum/showthread.php?56593-What-s-the-strangest-thing-you-ve-hooked/page4

I found a piece of bone once in the sand at Cape Cod. An uncle said it was a human vertebrae.
Where has Smallpond been? Haven't seen anything from him in a while. Garking either.
Once I found remains of 4 people in my property while I was searching some stuff with a metal detector. They were there from WW2.
They were taken out after that by some more experienced persons.

There were some grenades found as well smile
Originally Posted By: John Wann
Where has Smallpond been? Haven't seen anything from him in a while. Garking either.
I'm guessing they're both about 16 years old now. (remember those days? wink ) I suspect they've moved on to bigger and better things and "thingies" A driver's license certainly provides a young man with more interesting opportunities than playing in a pond. They'll eventually regress, and rejoin us in a few years.

Originally Posted By: gully washer
Originally Posted By: John Wann
I'm guessing they're both about 16 years old now. (remember those days? wink ) I suspect they've moved on to bigger and better things and "thingies" A driver's license certainly provides a young man with more interesting opportunities than playing in a pond. They'll eventually regress, and rejoin us in a few years.

So you think they are chasing girls now? grin
© Pond Boss Forum