Pond Boss
Posted By: Scott Bradford Excited, but Nervous too........... - 08/05/08 04:23 PM
Hello all,
I am having a 1.28 acre pond built in a couple weeks. I'm excited, but nervous also. The excavator I chose has a really good reputation and some big equipment (D9). I have been clearing trees from the area for the past month because the excavator was going to push them and pile them on the edge of my woods. I didn't want a big pile of 200+ trees in my woods. It's been alot of hard work not to mention the days have been hot and humid, but, I know it will pay off later. Anyway, I think I'll enjoy this forum and hope to post some pics soon. I also just subscribed to the magazine.
Later,
grey squirrel
welcome to the forum. i hope everything goes well with the building of your pond. happy fishing
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Excited, but Nervous too........... - 08/05/08 04:31 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Scott!
Posted By: Brettski Re: Excited, but Nervous too........... - 08/05/08 05:21 PM
Did Scott make that post, or is that dang grey squirrel dancing the mambo on the keyboard again? \:\)
-
Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends. We're so glad you could attend, step inside, step inside...
-
Start a thread (all your very own) and build on it with text and pics as you move along. Heck, this thread could be the one! We all enjoy watching, helping, and admiring pond construction progress.
Posted By: Brett295 Re: Excited, but Nervous too........... - 08/05/08 05:21 PM
Welcome scott, I'm looking forward to the pictures. Congrats on your new pond project. keep us posted.
Posted By: otto Re: Excited, but Nervous too........... - 08/05/08 10:22 PM
Scott welcome to the forum.

Let us know what is going on with your project.
Did you do the planning yourself?
Sent pictures.

Otto
welcome scott, i'm sure youll learn many things hereon the forum
good luck with the pond
keep the pics coming
you'll never have to buy firewood
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Excited, but Nervous too........... - 08/07/08 02:59 PM
Hi Scott, welcome go Pond Boss. Take photos, we like photos.
© Pond Boss Forum