Thanks for the suggestions guys. We were curious to know if polymer alone would slow it. We’ve kind of been using this opportunity to test the effectiveness of the polymer on a hole this size. It has to choke down to narrower spots with twists and turns. TJ suggested getting some larger aggregate in the hole. Gravel, kittly litter and some polymer to have something for it to bind to. So far I have tried dumping gravel, paver base, kitty litter, clay, sand and seekleak polymer. We had a small weather window last week before rain and cold, so I dumped about 8 buckets of that combination of material. I have not done the pvc pipe to directly shoot the material down the hole. So I know not all of that material hit the mark dumping it from the waters surface. That was 4 days ago….and I’ve been out of town to take additional measurements to know the effectiveness yet. I’m eager to check it out. I’ll have a better report after the polymer has had more time to expand. But we’re working on the logistics of positioning a 20’ pvc pipe over the hole and stabilizing it to shoot more material in the hole. Before we do that, I’ll get my camera back down there to see what it looks like. I will look into the cement options, and be sure to report back.