Al, thanks for taking the time to respond multiple times to my questions.

After I click to open the Full Editor function, my computer shows (in descending order) the clickable icons for editing functions, then the text box, then a box of emoticons labeled "Post Icon", then a box labeled "Post Options". The Post Options box on my screen says that: "HTML is disabled" and "UBBCode is enabled". It also has a hot link to the "Attachment Manager" and a clickable button to "Add this thread to my Followed Threads".

I do not have any of the dropdown options you listed that I can see or activate.

Is there any chance that members have slightly different versions of Pond Boss with different functions enabled based on when they joined the forum? I can't ever remember any version of a software update visibly going through the forum

My left side descriptor lists me as a "Lunker" and you as a "Moderator". I believe there used to be different names available in that slot for newer members, but I no longer see that function operating for more recently joined members. That is just one example that is visible to me.

Don't feel obliged to keep putting in the time to answer my low-level questions.

I think I will keep checking back to my Posting Photos post, and will iteratively change it to an optimal answer as more people give examples of how it does not work for them.

Thanks,
Rod