This is still a work in progress, but this is what I am thinking for my ~0.8 acre pond that is filling up.

Smallmouth spawning beds. I will have three of these - one each on the north, east, and south shorelines, ranging from 2'-5' deep. In the wild, SMB like to spawn predominately on the north and east shorelines that warm up faster. Probably doesn't matter in a small pond, though. I copied the idea found in the forum to use a pallet and wire mesh to support the rocks and cobble and prevent them from sinking/silting too quickly. These look similar to the beds in my favorite SMB lakes in the Northwoods. I may add an overhanging log.

Pallet A-frames: These are weighted down in about 6' of water with concrete pilings from the old dock. I may shove some sticks or brush inside.

Christmas trees: Two groups of 6 trees anchored in 8' of water with cinder blocks. I can keep adding to this every year in various ways.

Still to come: Horizontal pallets in shallow water for FHM spawning and a cinder block/rock reef of some kind.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]