If I were you, I'd print out Bill's post above and keep it so you can re-read it every few months. What he posted would cost you about what a top of the line fish feeder would cost in consulting fees. As an addendum to Bill's post, purchase your RES as large as possible, at least 3" long and educate yourself on what the difference between a RES, a BG, a HBG and a GSF is. Without that knowledge, you are literally playing with fire. IF you get a pair of BG in the pond, you will now be fighting a bluegill issue and without an intensive BG harvest plan, you will not be able to achieve your YP goals. It would be better to Rotenone the pond and start over.

If you stock SMB, you WILL have to harvest them, and I would recommend harvesting any that get larger than 12"-14". If left unharvested they can consume all the offspring and will overpopulate the pond - I have a customer that is not good at harvesting the SMB and he has stunted SMB and VERY FEW YP/RES in the pond now. He also doesn't have the proper amount of spawning habitat in the pond for the YP, and does not feed the fish.

I would strongly recommend you to rethink your stance on not feeding the fish - the advantages in my mind greatly outweighs the disadvantages. Better condition fish will lay more eggs. If you cannot sustain a minnow population in the pond and don't feed the fish, you will have to either really cut back on the amount of fish in the pond, then spend probably over $1K/year adding minnows to get the remaining fish in the pond to grow or cut back tremendously on the amount of fish in the pond and start a feeding program. You don't realize just how many fish get eaten per year in the pond unless you experience it first hand.

The only other thing I would do is wait to get the underwater plants established before adding the crayfish. It seems that once crayfish are stocked and established in a pond, getting underwater weeds established is difficult.