Google Stubby Steve's BAIT , I also live in Central Missouri and have been feeding Purina MVP since last June and still feed every day even this winter as I had Rainbow Trout stocked in November , i did miss about a week when the pond froze over recently but as soon as the ice was off the pond i went back to feeding , I was able to find this Stubby Steve's online and its a direct replica ( rubber little brown ball ) of Purina MVP and If you ever wondered if your BG , BASS and catfish feed in the winter , i can assure they feed and readily can be caught under a bobber 3-5 feet deep ( at my pond anyway ) . I am amazed really at how FAT and healthy all my fish are even here in the middle of winter here in the Midwest and had no problem educating some fish even when the temps are in the freezing range , i think the consistent feeding for me was the key to keeping them coming , it was by accident that i learned what was actually feeding as at first I thought it was the Trout and although they ARE sure feeding the by product turned out that all the fish i fed in the summer never stopped feeding for the most part