If you don't want BG in there, you need to stock RES that are a minimum of 3" in length, 4" minimum is even better. When RES are fingerlings (1-2 inches) they are very difficult to tell apart from Bluegills. I would educate myself on positively IDing the fish and ID every fish by hand before they go into the pond. Call every one of those suppliers and see if they can supply fish that are a MINIMUM of 3" long. If given a size range, make sure that the 3" fish are the minimum size that they will supply. It is very easy to get a few BG mixed in with the RES. Typically it's not a big deal, but if you don't want any BG in the pond, 2 BG could cause problems down the road.

I would make sure that you have spawning habitat in the pond for the YP to spawn on the following Spring of the year and not release a predator until you are sure that the YP have pulled off a successful spawn. You should plan on feeding the YP in the pond a good commercial fish food like Optimal Fish food. They can grow to 14", maybe 15" in your pond with the correct food, and it will take them around 3 years after stocking to get that big.