Thank you, Bill Cody, esshup, and Snipe.
I will try and get a photo or two up of the pumpkinseeds. I did purchase a fish trap that's quite large, and that was pretty successful in trapping all sizes of the GSF. I also used some of the budget friendly fish traps that

worked ok at catching them as well. Was able to catch 15+ at a time in the cheaper traps, and 30+ in the large trap. That's good information on about how much the 9 bass that were stocked will be able to eat in a years'

time. I do plan to do some more stocking of yellow perch and hoping I can get my hands on numerous 7+ inch YP in doing so. We will have to see what happens with the LMB introduction as far as sex. I knew it was a

50/50 chance. Bottom line, the pond needed LMB added, as they're the proven technique to get rid of GSF. Having the capability to accurately sex the LMB would've been very beneficial. I do plan to check ratio's and if I

can ever get those in check with YP as the end goal, I will then start trying to cull the bass if it makes sense to at that point, which I could foresee being the biggest challenge yet. I am aware of what the presence of LMB

does to a pond with YP in it, so the sooner I can limit the bass population, the better off I will be. I am understanding I am on a road, and a long one at that, most likely, in trying to turn this pond around for a trophy YP pond.

I still have hope and will keep monitoring and trying. I'd be curious to hear about a fresh pond, fresh start, on a mostly successful YP pond, and what problems occurred that needed fixing within the fishery as time went on.

Someday I will start from scratch, with a fresh body of pond water!