Hi Bill, thanks for helping answering my questions. To give you a better idea of what I am trying to accomplish..
1. What will be the maximum pond depth? Size is around 70'x75' 5400sqft. Can we assume it is a dug pond and mostly not a dammed watershed in a valley? The pond is 7 feet deep at one side and 3 feet at the other. Size is 90x70 and is a dug pond, yes.

2. Will you be able to provide some sort of bottom aeration to the pond? Aeration provides better water quality and allows the pond to grow more fish pounds. It helps improve decay of bottom muck and leaves especially in the deeper water. Yes, I will have two aerators in the pond which I already have purchased

3. Channel catfish(CC) do not clean the bottom and keep it clean. This is an 'old wives tale'. They feed near the bottom and stuff associated with the bottom but they do not eat muck, leaves, and bottom junky stuff. Young CC eat bugs and live critters associated with the bottom areas. As CC grow to be 16"+ the eat more and more fish and they eat them mostly at night when the fish are resting close to the bottom. They will also eat meat as animal guts pieces of meat etc. CC are a night time predators and LMB are daytime predators. Each CC will eat close to the same amount of fish as a LMB. IMO leave out CC unless you like cleaning and eating them and you would rather that that CC than a bass. That answers that question. No cats. I'd rather eat bass and bream

4. If you regularly feed the fish the more of them you will have and faster they will grow. If managed properly they will also be bigger than if not fed pellets. Oh the fish will certainly get fed. If you know my wife...she feeds the squirrels, the birds, even the crows! The goal is to have enough larger fish to catch and eat. I'm not concerned with trophies, this is for sustinence

5. One very good new hybrid panfish now pretty commonly available is the brand name specklebelly sunfish (SBS) aka southern specklebelly sunfish. They are best for using in small ponds such as your new pond. This is a bluegill crossed with a redear sunfish. They will reproduce making limited and reduced numbers of young specklebellys because SBS are mostly 90%-95% male fish. SBS are raised to eat pellets so they will grow fast and big. SBS when managed properly in correct numbers with LOTS of food are said to fairly easily grow to 3lb and record is 6lbs.. Now that is a BIG sunfish. - OK, is that just one type to get though? If they produce mainly male offspring, I dont want to "fish out" my pond.

6. SBS do not make a lot of offspring so they do not have lots of young to grow big bass. Bass with all hybrid BG( HBG) grow to mostly 10"-13" pond. If you want bigger bass in the pond with SBS or HBG then buy pellet trained LMbass who with pellet feeding can grow to 3-4lbs maybe 20". That leads me to the same question, should I have multiple kinds of bream then?

7. You can also use standard BG, coppernose BG(CNBG) , Redear sunfish(RES), and HBG. However IMO the biggest potential sunfish will be the SBS. I'm assuming then that crossbreeding wont be a problem, even with the SBS in there

9. Numbers of fish to stock will depend on what species of fish you choose AND it you aerate the pond AND if you feed the fish. Feeding the fish produces more fish, bigger fish, but also increases pond nutrients that can grow more plants/algae you will have to manage. You have to decide the goals.
Which is ultimately my question. How many SBS, other Bream and LMB should I stock for this pond. The goal is to make a food pond, not a trophy pond. Cleaning and aerating is no problem. I just dont want to over or underpopulate the pond.