Originally Posted by FishinRod
If he has learned his lesson, then he is a smart cat.

If he plays acorn hockey in the near future and goes through the ice again - then "that fur ball is not right in the head".

We have both smart cats and dumb cats at our house. I wish I knew what the smart cats were thinking when they are watching the dumb ones repeat a prior stupid behavior!
Pretty sure this one got an extra dose of the "not right gene". Seen him 30' up a tree, stalking birds & watched him jump from the porch rail to our 12/12 pitch roof in order to chase leaves like a crackhead. Dude even follows me around outside like a dog. He's pretty sharp on the uptake, but he's goofy as all get out. At the rate he's still growing, I'm guessing he's not quite a year old (he's huge), so he's still got a healthy dose of kitten craziness.

He was a street kitten that jumped into my wife's arms when we walked out of a bar an hour from home one night while we were out with friends. She suckered me into bringing him home & darned if he ain't decided I'm his person. Big, affectionate goofball & a heck of a mouser, averaging 2-3 mice or moles per month.