Originally Posted by wbuffetjr
Hey Canyon.

Good news and bad news.

Bad news is I went through an extremely contentious divorce and the ex got the cabin. The divorce lasted 18 months and right up until the end, Feb 2022, I thought I was getting the cabin. It More bad news is that the lake project is certainly dead. Obviously no one cared about it like I did, but on top of that no one else understands the system in any way. That part sucks. It was my favorite place on Earth. So I guess this is officially the end of this thread. Sorry y'all!

Good news is my life and my kids lives have never been better - so, please, no apologies!! Should be congratulations only. Got full custody of both my kids and we WILL find another cabin with a lake!! This time there won't be some much trial and error. I will know exactly what needs to be done!

Both sorry and happy for you, you put a boatload of sweat equity and money into that place I'm sure, it was absolutely incredibly beautiful, post card beautiful! I hope you find another place to your liking that makes you happy, I was able to find a farm just 25 minutes up the road, put a 15 acre lake on it and it is my happy place, don't want to leave, hopefully you can find one that is more enjoyable all year around!
Good luck to you and your young ones!!