The dominant genes for body pattern will show the most common degree of expression in some or many of the offspring when a BG & CNBG cross and produce offspring. As with most hybrids due to phenotypic variation not all the F1 hybrids will look identical - genetic variation of subtle differences in appearance among the year class will likely be common for some of the F1's. Successive generational crosses will likely look like more like which of the parents that have the dominant genes for body pattern i.w. "stand out traits". Since ewest reports the CNBG is a subspecie of BG,,, then I think the dominant genetics will be with the main specie pure strain BG and not the CNBG. Additional generation crosses will I think look more and more like "regular" BG as the "stand out traits".

In genetics, the phenotype is the set of observable characteristics or traits of an organism. The term covers the organism's morphology or physical form and structure, its developmental processes, its biochemical and physiological properties, its behavior, and the products of behavior.